"Back off, Rafael"

Josie's POV-

Me and Hope had a small dance for a bit when my mom arrived and Hope's aunts came in here to tell us and caught us dancing. I was blushing that we got caught and Hope asked me to a date on Friday night. I agreed and Hope left her dorm and left to go training with my mom and her family.

I decided to go hang out with Lizzie since I have been hanging out with Hope a lot. I went to our dorm and I didn't see her there. It was Sunday and this was the time that Lizzie would have lunch. I went to the cafeteria and saw Lizzie sitting next to Mg, Landon, Rafael, and Kaleb. I decide to get some lunch too since I'm hungry. I grab my lunch and go over to the table where everyone else is sitting.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" I ask as I sit down and Lizzie looks at me. "Hey Jo, you seem, better" Lizzie says and I'm confused for a second. Oh I forgot to tell them that Hope was awake. "Yeah, I forgot to tell you guys, Hope's awake, she fed, uh, I was in dad's office and Hope's family came, mom came home and now mom and Hope's family are blood training Hope" I say all in one breath. "Damn okay girl" Kaleb says. He's always usually been the funny one.

"She didn't care to come say hi? To any of us? Not even me?" Landon says kind of jealous and annoyed. "Well why don't you turn into a vampire and go through the blood and having to feed on humans" I accidentally blurt out and everyone looks at me. "Yeah well you don't even know what it feels like to be a vampire, so how would you know" Landon snaps at me.

"Because Hope talked to me about it, told me all about it, so shut it Landon" I snap back at Landon and Rafael stands up towards me. I close my eyes when I hear a whoosh in front of me. I open my eyes and see Hope standing in front of me facing Rafael and looking him dead in the eye. "Back off, Rafael"

He steps back and looks at her. "What so now you're her knight in shining armor?" Rafael asks as he laughs a bit. "You could say that, but I'm going to tell you this once Raf, and only once, ever, and I mean ever, do something like that to Josie again, I will make you suffer in ways that you will never be able to imagine" Hope says in a cold voice but she takes my arm and walks away as I walk away with her.

Hope's POV-

I went to go train with Caroline and my family. "Okay let's get this training started" Caroline says as she pulls out a blood bag. I immediately feel my veins pop out and smell the strong blood. I close my eyes and try to resist the blood and get the smell away from me. Come on Hope you can do this. You can't give in this easily. Think about something to distract you. I think to myself as I keep trying to not just take the blood and drain every single blood drop out of it.

Just as I was about to give in I feel the scent go away from me and I open my eyes to see that Caroline put the bag away. "Good job Hope, you're better than a newbie vampire who turned an hour ago, I'm proud of you" I smile at Caroline's words and nod. 

I then randomly hear arguing. I recognize one of the voices. Josie. Who could she be arguing with? I then hear another familiar voice as I listen closely and hear Rafael's voice. Raf? And Josie? I then continue to listen to their argument as I snap out of it when I hear Aunt Rebekah's voice. "Hope? You alright? Let's get back to training" I ignore my Aunt Rebekah's words as I listen to the argument again.

"Hope! What's wrong with you? Come on let's train" I look at my Aunt Rebekah. "Be quiet! I hear something" I listen closely again as I hear my Aunt Rebekah's voice again. "HOPE" "IT'S JOSIE" I yell and she immediately knows and nods as I continue to listen. "Wait Josie, what's wrong with Josie?" Caroline asks and I turn to her.

"She's arguing with one of our friends" I say and listen again. I then hear Josie say something. "Because Hope talked to me about it, told me all about it, so shut it Landon" I hear her say which makes Rafael angry and I hear him stand up. I panic and run towards the school but next thing I know I'm standing in front of Josie and facing Rafael.

That was weird. I guess I vamp speeded over here. Something that vampires also do. I think to myself as I turn my attention back to what's going on now. I could feel that Josie was tense behind me but felt relaxed when she saw me with her. "Back off, Rafael" I say in a voice that is full of anger that he would have tried to hurt Josie. He then steps back and looks at me. "What so now you're her knight in shining armor?" He says as he lets out a small laugh. "You could say that, but I'm going to tell you this once Raf, and only once, ever, and I mean ever, do something like that to Josie again, I will make you suffer in ways that you will never be able to imagine" I say in a cold voice but I didn't care. He deserved it. I take Josie's arm and walk away from the cafeteria dragging Josie along with me.

We decide to go to my room and I close the door behind her as she walks in. "Are you okay?" She says as I was still angry that Rafael tried to hurt Josie. I had my fist clenched ever since I got in front of Josie. "Yeah I'm fine" I say and she reaches over to my hand that has my clenched fist and holds it. I relax as I feel her touch on my body. "Now you're okay" She says with a smile and I can't help but smile at her. "Are you okay?" I ask as I wrap my hands around her waist.

"I've been better, I'm really happy that you came when you did, I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there" She says with a little bit of worry and scared in her voice. "I won't ever let anybody hurt you, no matter what, I promise" I say as I stroke her cheek with my hand as she melts into it. "Hope you can't promise that" She says and I look at her. "Yes I can, because I do, and I already promised it, so, no way really around it" I say softly and she lets out a small laugh at the end. I can see bags under her eyes, she looked tired. I'm guessing that she didn't sleep for those 4 days I was asleep.

I then hear knocking at my door and I step away from Josie and answer the door to see Caroline standing there. "Is Josie okay?" Caroline asks worried and I open the door more which reveals Josie. Caroline smiles and runs over and hugs her. "Hi baby, are you okay?" Caroline asks her as Josie hugs her mom back. "Yes mom I'm fine, Hope saved me" Caroline stops hugging Josie and smiles at her then walks over to me and hugs me. I was taken in shock my this and I tense up a little bit but I the relax and hug Caroline back.

"Thank you" She whispers into my ear and I whisper back into hers. "No problem" She stops hugging me and smiles at me then walks back over to my door. "Well I should get going, that was enough training for today Hope, I'm gonna go say hi to Lizzie, thank you again Hope, I'll see you later baby" Caroline says one last time. "Of course, Caroline" I say as I'm still getting used to calling her Caroline, she asked me to call her Caroline last time she came here. "Okay mom, bye" Josie says as Caroline walks away and I close the door and wrap my arms around Josie's waist again. 

"Come on Jo, it's been a long day, and you look exhausted, let's go to bed" I say and she nods. "Okay fine, it is 10:00, and we have classes tomorrow at 9, but breakfast at 8, come on" She says and we get into bed and cuddle. She puts her head on my chest and her hand over my stomach and her other arm under me and turns to her side as I sit there and wait for her to fall asleep. After a few minutes I heard Josie's breathing slow down which signaled me that she's asleep. She must have been really tired. I soon fall asleep after a while. I fall asleep in peace right next to Josie.

I thought that this was a very cute hosie chapter, what do you guys think? I think that I'm going to be posting one chapter everyday from now on. Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying this story and I hope that you guys have a great day/night!