Chapter 54

Josie's POV-

The next morning I woke up and I had realized that under the blanket that was covering me, I had no clothes. Until I remembered last night between me and Hope and I couldn't help but smile.

She did what she said.

She took it slow with me, was careful, and always reassured, like the amazing person she is. Of course she would do that, and I never doubted her for a second.

Just then, I turn over and see Hope still asleep until I hear her groan but then I see her smile which makes me smile.

"What?" I ask with a small laugh and she opens her eyes and her eyes are a mix of light and dark blue as she looks at me with loving eyes.

"I'm just.. happy" She says and I laugh and give her a peck on the lips until she kisses me again but for longer and passionately.

Just then I hear Hope's phone ding and she groans but ignores it and still looks at me until it dings again but she still ignores it.

"You just gonna ignore your phone the whole time orrr..?" I say with a small smile and laugh and she just shrugs.

"It's on that nightstand, you can check it if you want" Hope says and I give her a look.

"You want me to look at your phone? Why..?" I ask and she shrugs again.

"I don't care, I have nothing to hide, I love you, my password is our anniversary" She says and closes her eyes and lets out a deep breath and I can't help but love her even more because of this. It even makes me trust her with everything. Not that I didn't already.

"Um ok" I say and grab her phone and see a text from her aunt Freya and then another from.. Jade??

"Um you got a text from your aunt Freya and one from... Jade" I say and as soon as I say the last word Hope eyes shoot open and she looks at her phone that I'm holding in my hand and she takes it.

Hope's POV-

Josie said my aunt Freya and Jade texted me.

Jade? Why is she talking to me? I hate her and she hates me. And last time we interacted with each other I basically kicked her to the ground.

I'm gonna just respond to aunt Freya's text.

Hey Hope! I just wanted to know what you were doing and say hi, Nik is missing you. Love you! Anyways and forever.

I smile at the thought of baby Nik and respond to her.

Aww hey aunt freya! You can tell Nik I miss him too, also I don't have any plans, probably just gonna be hanging out with Josie like usual. Love you too! Always and forever.

Then I closed Freya's message and looked at Jades text.

Hey Hope... I know we haven't been best of friends before but ever since last time I've realized that Josie is your girl, and I should stop flirting with her and I will! And um I'm sorry for everything I've done.. I hope we can be friends

I just read Jade's text but didn't say anything back. I didn't know what I could or should say.

"Babe, what did Jade text?" Josie asked me as I looked over at her and just handed her my phone so she could read it for herself. She also had a weird look on her face but it also looked a bit relieved.

"At least she'll finally stop.. but that's weird, I don't know it doesn't matter though" Josie says and hands me back my phone and I put it down and as I move to turn over towards Josie again I feel a pain in my waist and I winch.

"What? What's wrong?" Josie says as she immediately looks at me with concern and worry.

"No it's ok, I just got a pain in my waist, it's ok, everything's still healing from when I got kidnapped, and last night" I say and smirk at Josie and see her blush but she tries to hide it.

"It's okay princess, I've seen you blush many many times, even before we dated" I say and smirk and she just smiles and I kiss her on the forehead.

I decide to get up and get changed, I can feel Josie's eyes burn into me as I go to my wall in closet and grab a T-shirt and shorts for me.

"Princess what do you want to wear?" I ask and look at her and she hums for a second until she answers.

"Shorts and a hoodie" She says and I laugh but grab the clothes and hand them to her.

"You always take my hoodies, and jackets, and believe me I notice princess" I say and she just smiles and gets dressed as well.

"I'm gonna bring you breakfast in bed, stay here" I say and kiss her before leaving quickly to get breakfast.

I head down to the cafeteria smiling and I hear footsteps walk towards me and see my best friend standing next to me.

"Why are you so happy..?" Lizzie says as she stands next to me also getting food but looks at me as to why I have to trays.

"Why do you have two trays...?" She asks suspiciously.

"I'm bringing Josie breakfast in bed" I say smiling and Lizzie then gaps way to dramatically.

"You guys had sex!" She whisper yells and I look at her and look around to make sure no one heard that.

"Ok yeah we did and SHUSH" I say and Lizzie just smirks but then her face changes quickly.

"Wait did Josie tell you... about like her being.." Lizzie says hinting at Josie being a virgin. Even though she's not anymore.

"Josie being a virgin? Yes, but it doesn't matter cause she's not anymore" I say and smirk and Lizzie gags but I can secretly see her smile from the corner of my eye.

"I'm glad you two are happy" She says and I look at her and give her a grateful smile.

"Thank you Lizzie, it means a lot, but how are you and Mggg" I say smirking and I can see Lizzie blush.

"We're good, I think I love him" She says and I give her a proud look.

"Then tell him" I say and she smiles and nods.

We finish grabbing our food and say bye to each other and I return to my room and give Josie her food as she was just sitting and waiting and was on her phone.

"Hey princess, what we're you doing?" I ask and she just shrugs and puts her phone down.

"Just checking my social media as I was waiting for you, what took you so long anyways?" She asks out of curiosity.

"I was talking to Lizzie and giving her advice with Mg" I said and she nods.

"I really need to have a night with her, I feel bad" She says and I nod understanding and give her a kiss on her head.

Just then I heard a car pull up but then I hear two familiar voices. It was Dr. Saltzman.. and aunt Freya??? And they were.. arguing?

Hey guys, I re-read my story so Ik most things happening right now but if I still make mistakes forgive me, I couldn't write to much on this one but yeah, but also this story will be ending soon unfortunately, I'm sorry for y'all who love it but yep, have a good day or night