"You ready to train Hope?"

Josie's POV-

Me and Hope left her room and went to my dad's office to tell them that Hope is back alive and back as a full tribrid. We walk into his office and I see Hope's family. At least I think that they are Hope's family.

"Aunt Freya, Uncle Kol, Aunt Rebekah, what are you guys doing here?" Hope says as she runs and hugs her family. "Hi Hope, we heard what happened, so first things first, were gonna go kick Aurora's ass and kill her, then were gonna help you train for being part vampire" A blonde says, I think my mom told me about her, Rebekah, she said that she is horrible, but she doesn't seem to bad in my opinion.

"Okay sure, Aunt Rebekah, but I want to introduce you guys to someone" So I was right, that is her Aunt Rebekah. "Uh guys this is Josie, a friend of mine" Part of me felt sad that she called me her friend but I remembered that we were still a secret, except to Lizzie and my dad. "Hi there, Hope has told me a lot about you guys" I saw sweetly. They all nod at me when I think Hope's other aunt says something.

"I remember you, Josie, you came to New Orleans to get everyone's memories back" I nod my head as I remember her too. Her name was Freya. "I'm Rebekah, I don't see how your Caroline's daughter, you're the opposite from her, sweet, kind" I let out a small chuckle as I remember my mom and Rebekah weren't very fond of each other.

"Aunt Rebekah! You have to be nice!" She puts her hands up in innocence. "I'm just saying!" I give a small laugh at them, I don't understand why everyone thought why the Mikaelson's were so evil, they were so nice to me.

"Okay Rebekah shut it, I'm Kol, Hope's uncle" Kol said as he shakes my hand. Just then we see a male and two females walk in, and one of them is holding a baby. "Aunt Davina! Marcel! Keelin! Ahh Nik!" Hope says as she runs and hugs them too and picks up the baby. I never thought how good she would be with babies. I smile at her holding the baby. She gives the baby back to the girl and turns towards me.

"Uh Josie this is little baby Nik, and this is Keelin, this is Davina, and this is Marcel" Hope says as she turns back to them. "Uh this is Josie" She says and walks back to me. I think Keelin is Freya's wife and Marcel is Rebekahs husband, and Davina is Kol's wife, i've heard of them and their not Mikaelson's, and soon I found out that I was right.

"Okay since you guys said hello and everything, just wanted to say, glad you woke up Hope, did you feed yet?" My dad says and looks at Hope. "Uh yeah, I did" Hope says and sits down. "Okay good, Caroline is coming into town to help you feed, she's good at it" I smile at the thought of my mom coming home when I hear Rebekah let out a slight groan of hearing that my mom is coming back. Wow they really hate each other don't they? I think to myself.

"That's exactly what I mean when I say you have to be nice Aunt Rebekah" "You are never nice, you sometimes threaten people" I can see Freya's expression change. "You what!" Freya says. "Aunt Rebekah, if you don't shut your mouth the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" Hope says and she snickers. "Are we sure you're not my daughter?" Rebekah says as she lets out a small chuckle. "My dad told me you said that before and it's always been in my head" I look over and see Hope frown at the mention of her father. I grab her hand and slightly squeeze it to let her know that she's okay and I'm here for her. She looks at me and nods.

"Anyways, when will Caroline be here? I want to get this training done and over with" Hope asks. "Uh soon, she's about to land and after she will get a cab here, then you guys can begin" My dad says and Hope nods.

Freya's POV-

Hope introduced us to this girl Josie, Josie Saltzman, I remembered her from when she went to New Orleans to see me. These two are definitely dating in secret, I can see the way they look at each other, plus Josie looked sad when Hope called her a friend, but she hid it. I'm definitely gonna ask Hope about that later. We all talked and Caroline was coming for blood training with Hope.

"Uh until Caroline gets here I'm gonna hang out with Josie" Before anyone else says anything Hope and Josie leave the room. Yep, they are definitely dating.

Hope's POV-

 I decided to get me and Josie out of Dr. Saltzman's office immediately before my family decides to  embarrass me some more. I take Josie's hand and we go to my room and once we finally get there Josie tries to sit down on the bed but I spin her into me.

"Hope" She says shocked as were face to face with each other. "Your too cute" I smile at her and spin her around and she looks at me as we're face to face again. "So, I wanted to ask you, Josie Saltzman, will you go on a date with me? On Friday night?" I ask her as she wraps her hands around my waist and I do to hers and lean our foreheads against each other's.

"I would be honored to go on a date with you on Friday night, Hope Mikaelson" I smile at her. She is so cute when she does the same stuff to me. "Your amazing" I accidentally blurt out and she smiles at me. "So are you" She says with her eyes closed as our foreheads are still touching each other's and we start dancing a bit. 

"You know what will make this day better before I have to go and blood train?" I say and she opens her eyes. I set her down on the bed and grab a remote and turn on some slow dancing music quietly so not a lot of people could hear it. I offer out my hand to her. "Would you like to dance?" I say and she lets out a small chuckle. "I would love to" She takes my hand we lean our foreheads against each other's again and I put my hand on her shoulder and she puts hers on my waist and I grab her hand and we close our eyes and dance slowly to the music.

I love this girl so much. I already know it, how could I not? She is such a sweetheart and is so caring for other people I just love it so much. I love her so much. It might be early so I'm not gonna say anything cause it might scare her off but I do. I love Josie Saltzman. I think to myself as we keep slow dancing with our eyes closed and still holding each other's hands. I then hear a knock at the door and look up and see my Aunt Freya and Aunt Rebekah standing at the doorway smiling.

"Oh shut up, is Caroline here?" I ask while slightly blushing that we got caught and I saw that Josie was also blushing. "She will be any minute, oh I hear her now, come on before something else happens not so appropriate" My Aunt Rebekah says and I find a pillow and throw it at her. "I said shut up! Now get out! I'll be with Caroline in a minute" I say as Rebekah catches the pillow. "Your so rude Hope, and hurry up, she's waiting" I roll my eyes and she throws the pillow back to me and they leave and I turn back to Josie and grab her hands.

"So they practically know about us, they're gonna question me about it when they train me, watch, um, I enjoyed this Jo, I gotta go, but hope to see you Friday night?" I ask making sure she still wants to go on this date. "You know it, and um, I enjoyed that too, good luck" She says and I smile and laugh then kiss her forehead then leave and head outside and see Aunt Rebekah, Caroline, Aunt Freya, Uncle Kol, and Aunt Davina.

"Hello Hope, nice to see you again" Caroline says to me as I walk over. "You to Caroline" I say hi to everyone else and Rebekah and Freya smirk at me but I give them a glare and roll my eyes. "You ready to train Hope?" Caroline asks me and I nod at her and we start training.

Yay hosie date night! Thank you guys for like 1.3k reads! It means a lot and I wanted to thank you guys, thank you guys again for everything and I love you all! Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying this story and I hope that you guys have a great day/night!