"Hey babe"

Josie's POV-

Lizzie came to pick me up from Hope's room, me and Lizzie were walking back to our room when I realized that I was still wearing Hope's jacket. I'll give it back to her tomorrow. Me and Lizzie kept walking back to our room and after a minute we finally made it back.

"So what is going on with you can Hope?" Lizzie said as soon as I closed the door behind us. "We- we like each other, and tonight Hope asked me to be her girlfriend, and I said yes" Lizzie nods. "Is she good to you?" I then smile at the thought of Hope. "She is, and she makes me so happy, more than ever Lizzie" Lizzie smiles at me. "Good, as long as she treats you right and doesn't hurt you like the she-devil, then I will agree to you guys, and I will support you guys" I smile at Lizzie but I also smile at the thought of Hope, I like her so so so so so much and I don't want to mess us up.

I decide to take off Hope's jacket and I put it on my chair and I grab my pajamas and I go into the bathroom and change. When I come out of the bathroom I see Lizzie asleep on her bed and I turn off the lights and I fall asleep thinking of Hope. Happy.

Hope's POV-

I woke up at 7:00am from a text message. "God I really need to put my phone on silent" I look at my phone and see a text message from Dr. Saltzman.

Dr. Saltzman:

6:58am:

Hey Hope, wanna train? Sorry if I woke you up.

Me:

7:01am:

Yeah sure, can we meet at the docks in 15 minutes? I just woke up so I have to get ready, and you did wake me up but it's fine.

Dr. Saltzman:

7:02am:

Yeah sure, come to the docks at 7:20am.

I get out of bed and grab my training clothes then go into the bathroom and change and I brush my teeth and I put my hair in a ponytail and I look at my phone and see that it's 7:18am. "Shoot! I'm gonna be late! I should really get going" I grab my bag and run to the docks and I make it just in time.

"Hope, right on time" I nod my head and take a sip of water as I regain my breath. "Ready to train?" I nod my head at him as he throws me the sticks that we use to train. "So what's going on with you and Josie?" He says as he throws a swing at me with the stick. "What do you mean?" I say as I block it and swing at him multiple times. "Oh come on, don't play dumb with me, Hope, I've seen the way you two look at each other" I swing at his legs and he jumps I then hit is ribs. "We like each other, and I asked her to be my girlfriend last night, I'm sorry I should've asked you" I say as I help him up. "No it's okay, just protect her okay? I trust you with her" I smile at him as we get back to training. After about 15 minutes of training we take a small break.

"Your getting better Hope" He says as he takes a sip of water. "Yeah well, I'm gonna need it if any dangers come our way" I say as I take a sip of water. "Yeah I guess, well let's get back to training" I nod and as we train he gets a hit on my leg and I see a bruise start to form but it will heal. We train for another 15 minutes. "Alright I think that's enough for today, now go eat breakfast, it's  8:00am, breakfast finishes in one hour. I nod my head then leave the docks and go back to my room.

Once I get back to my room I immediately get in the shower. My shower takes about 15 minutes and once I get out of the shower I hear a knock at my door. "Who is it!" I yell from the other side of my room as I search for clothes. "It's Josie" I smile automatically. "Okay hold on!" I just pick some jeans and a maroon shirt and go into the bathroom and quickly put it on. Once I finish I go and open the door and see Josie standing there. "Hey babe" I say smiling. "Hi" She says with her sweet voice. "Here come in" I open the door more and let her in.

"Sorry for having you wait so long, I just finished a shower and I just got changed. "It's okay, wanna go get breakfast? I was waiting for you to finish training with my dad, so I haven't eaten yet, I woke up 30 minutes ago and showered then got dressed and decided to come here" I feel bad. I wish that she didn't wait for me. Now she's probably so hungry. "Yeah of course, you didn't have to wait for me, now let's go" She smiles and we leave my dorm room and go to breakfast.

Okay guys I really wanted to make one more chapter for today because I just love writing this story! But now I have to go to bed for school so sorry that this chapter was a little bit short I just was rushing. Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying this story and I hope that you guys have a great day/night!