"So this is the person your in love with?"

Josie's POV-

After Hope ran out of the room I decided to follow her. After I left Hope's room I turned the corner to see Hope being pushed up against a wall by Landon.

What the hell? It looks like he's trying to kiss her. Is she gonna kiss him back? I don't understand dis she trying to get back at me. I don't even know anymore. I turn back around the corner and I head to the kitchen to think about my thoughts. I pour myself two glasses of wine.

I don't understand. What even happened? I can't do this right now. I have to go. I drank my two glasses of wine and grabbed my car keys and left the school and went outside when I then heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Jo! Where you goin? You can't just bail on me!?" I hear Lizzie say from behind me. "What?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "What happened?" Lizzie asked me. "Look Lizzie, I just need time to clear my head, alright?" I tell her and she nods. "Okay, fine, be safe" Lizzie says and I nod and get into the car. I see Lizzie walk back into the school and just as I'm about to drive away I see a whoosh in front of my car and I step on the brakes.

When I look in front of the car I see Hope standing there. I get out of the car and look at her. "What the hell Hope?! You scared the shit out of me! And let me leave!" I say and Hope looks at me.

Hope's POV-

As I saw Josie leave I was about to walk out of the school when I see Lizzie walk out first. They have a conversation with each other then I see Lizzie walk back in and as I step outside I see Josie get in the car and she is about to drive off.

I vamp speeded in front of the car and she slams on the brakes and gets out of the car and looks at me. "What the hell Hope?! You scared the shit out of me! And let me leave!" Josie yells and I look over at her with a apologetic look.

"I can't let you leave Josie, I saw that you had drinks, I don't want you to get hurt" I say and she steps closer to me. "Well why would you care? I saw you and Landon" Josie says and my heart honestly crushed. I didn't want to be with Landon. I wanted to be with Josie.

"Josie no, no no no you misunderstood, Landon tried to kiss me, I didn't kiss him" I say and Josie rolls her eyes. "As if, you didn't even try to stop him" Josie says and I roll my eyes. "You know I did, a-and you shouldn't even be mad!" I say. "Why not!" Josie throws back. "BECAUSE I DIDN'T KISS HIM, AT LEAST I DIDN'T KISS SOMEONE ELSE AND LET THEM KISS ME" I yell back at her. "I knew you weren't okay with that" Josie says.

"Of course I was never okay with it! But my love for you stood in the way! What the hell do you want me to say!?" I throw at her and she doesn't say anything. "I-I don't know what to say" Josie says. "I'll see you later Jo" I say and start to walk away.

When I started the walk away and felt something grab my wrist, it was Josie. She pulled me into her and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back. Those fireworks and sparkles were going off again.

Then I ended up hearing a familiar voice behind me and Josie. "So this is the person your in love with?"

Josie's POV-

I ended up kissing Hope and we kissed for a minute when we heard a voice behind us. "So this is the person your in love with?" Me and Hope stop kissing and look behind us to see Landon.

I felt furious that meh just ruined mine and Hope's moment. "Well she's better than you, and I can't believe I was ever in love with you" Hope shot back at him and smirked. I smiled at her cockiness.

"I can't believe you!" Landon said and before I knew it he threw a rock at me. Before I could react Hope grabbed the rock and threw it back at him. "Oh your gonna pay for that" Hope said and showed her veins and werewolf eyes.

Hope's POV-

I could not believe Landon, he almost hit Josie with a rock. I'm gonna kill him. I showed my veins and werewolf eyes at him. "You don't even really love her" I got angry and threw him against the wall. A small growl came though my throughly as he landed on the ground.

Okay guys here is a chapter and I didn't really know what to add for a ending but yeah that's kind of the best I got. Also thanks for almost 4K reads you guys!! Love you all!!! Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying this story and have a great day/night!