Chapter 40

Josie's POV-

The next morning I felt the sun shining on my face when I woke up.

I looked around and realized that I wasn't in my room.

Then the room started to look familiar as I soon realized it was Hope's room.

I must've fallen asleep in Hope's room last night when the two of us were talking.

Just then I look down at where Hope is to see her but she wasn't there anymore.

I got really confused until all of a sudden I get tackled down onto the bed against the pillows and blankets.

I open my eyes to be met with gorgeous blue ones as I see Hope smirking down on me.

"You meany" I say and Hope laughs as she rests her entire body on top of me and I just let out a breath and a small laugh.

Soon Hope then gets off of me but still hovers over my body staying in a push-up position.

I basically forgot that Hope was a full got rid now and that she was able to even do the vampire things that they do like randomly appear out of nowhere and disappear out of nowhere.

"Well then" Hope says smiling down on me until she lifts herself up and gets off the bed as she also pulls me off by grabbing my hand and dragging me.

I groan as I follow Hope out of the bed and just look at her while she looks in the mirror. She sees me looking at her in her reflection and just gives me a small smile at me.

"What?" Hope asks giving a small smile and light chuckle.

"Nothing, you're just cute" I say and Hope smiles and turns around and wraps her arms around my waist and looks up at me.

"Can't we just stay in bed all day? Is it that hard?" I ask and Hope laughs.

"Don't worry Jo, today's Friday so all we have to do is just get through a few classes and then we're done for today and we'll be able to relax" Hope says reassuringly.

"Fine" I say after hesitating for a moment when me and Hope share a smile and we both then sit down on the bed and sit in comfortable silence until I break it.

"Hope?" I ask softly as she looks up at me with her soft blue ocean eyes.

"Yeah Jo?" Hope says with the nickname just rolling off her tongue so easily.

"Last night you said you had a plan? How risky is it?" I say. I really didn't want Hope putting herself in any sort of danger that is risky. Even if I had to do something I would do it. I want me and Hope to be together. I miss her more than anything. I'm right next to her and I still miss her.

"The thing is Jo... it's you who has to take the risk, and trust me I don't want to do this but I also don't want you turning into a heretic so we have to at least try this" Hope says and I nod my head.

"But I won't let anything happen to you Jo" Hope says and I cup her face softly.

"I trust you Hope, and even if something goes wrong and I have to turn into a heretic, it's okay, it'll be okay, we'll be okay Hope, I trust you Hope" I say softly and Hope just nods slowly and takes a deep breath.

"What's even the plan?" I ask as I slowly pull my hand away even though I didn't want to.

"Okay well it's gonna sound weird and risky like I said, and you don't have to do it at all, I'm not forcing you Jo, but we need your heart to stop beating for a little while so we can go to the other side and talk to the witches, that's all you have to do and all you have to know, I won't do it for to long cause if I do then we'll lose you forever.." Hope says while her eyes get glossy at the last part.