"Of course, princess"

Josie's POV-

After me and Hope finished our date we went back to the school and it was 12am midnight, also our curfew. Me and Hope sneaked back in and with Hope's vamp speed she sped us in and quickly to her room. While she did that she picked me up with her strong arms and I felt so safe around them. Like nothing would ever hurt me as long as I am near or in them.

When I opened my eyes I saw that we were in Hope's room and she placed me down softly on the bed and leaned against me wrapping her arms around my waist. "I hope that you liked our date tonight" Hope said with a smirk. "Of course I did, you're amazing Hope, and I love you" I smile at the thought of this. I really love her, more than anything. "I love you too" She said with a small smile as her mind seemed to drift off somewhere else.

"Hope, Hope" I said over and over until I shook her and that's when she finally snapped out of it. "What's wrong, you were lost in all of your thoughts" I said with a concerned look on my face.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about my phone call with my Aunt Freya, I told her that I was on a date with you and she acted surprised, I just don't know why, she didn't say anything and just hung up, but she has met you before and knows that were dating I just don't know" Hope says as she starts to look stressed about it and I grab her hands and slightly squeeze them.

"Don't worry about it Hope, maybe she's still getting used to the fact of us together, plus, my mom and your aunt hate each other, and Freya probably always hangs out with Rebekah and she tells her stuff probably about my mom and the fact that I am Caroline's daughter" I say just randomly blurting stuff out so Hope isn't so stressed about it.

"Yeah, maybe, but I'll talk to her about it tomorrow, are you gonna spend the night here or back in your dorm?" She asks me and I thought about it for a second when I answered her question. "I think I'm gonna spend the night here since Lizzie and Mg are secretly dating, or not secretly I don't know but you never know when she can just walk through the door while making out with him, if that's okay with you"I say making sure that Hope is actually okay with me staying here instead of just barging in and taking up her space.

"Of course that's okay, don't worry about it, you can stay here anytime you want and however long your heart desires" Hope says which makes my heart warm up. "Well then, I guess that I'm staying here because my heart desires to" I say with a laugh. "Of course, princess" Hope says and I am taken to surprise by that. She has never called me princess before. I look over and see that Hope's face is normal.

"Did you just say princess? Why? You have never said that before why now?" I ask with a chuckle. "Well because when I went into your mind to save you, at the end you turned into a princess and defeated your dark side" Hope says with a smile. I remembered that moment when I did defeat my dark side, but I was also confused since Hope was turned to stone when that happened.

"How did you know that happened? You were turned to stone" I said. "Yes well that doesn't mean I didn't see what happened, plus it was also the first time I figured out my feelings for you, but I wasn't sure about them then when we started hangout out a lot more I felt protective of you, and have been ever since, then when you kissed me I was shocked because it felt like my feelings were activated, and when we kissed again that's how I knew" Hope said and tears were threatening to fall down my face as they welled up in my eyes.

Hope's POV-

After I gave my big speech about how I figured out my feelings for Josie I saw tears in her eyes and then finally a few of them fell and I wiped them with my thumb as I carefully caressed her cheek. "I love you so much" I whisper and kiss her lips softly. It didn't last long as Josie pulled away.

"I love you too, more than anything" She whispers and we get into the bed and get under the covers and start cuddling. Our legs intertwined with each other's and it felt amazing, it felt right. Josie ended up cuddling with my arm as my other went under her neck and came up to her shoulder and wrapped itself around her shoulder. I pushed my lips to her forehead and kissed it softly as her breathing slowed down and her heart was slowly beating. That signaled me that Josie was now asleep. 

Just as I was about to fall into a deep sleep Josie shot up and out of my arms breathing heavily with tears streaming down her face as she griped the sheets. "Jo, Jo it's okay" I say softly as I sit up and she leans back letting go of the sheets and lays between my legs as my arms wrap around her and I softly rest my head on hers.

"C-can you s-stay with me?" She asked softly as I slowly wiped her tear stained cheeks. "Of course princess, I always will, always and forever" I whisper softly near her ear so she knows that I'm here. "And I always will be" I say again as her breathing slows down again and she lets out a large shaky breath as she looks up at me.

I softly kiss her lips and pull away and look at her. "You okay?" I ask with caution. "Yes, I am now, thank you baby" She says and I smile at the nickname. "Anything for you, princess" I say and she lets outa small laugh. 'At least I'm making her laugh' I think to myself. "You think you are able to sleep now princess?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think I can" She says as she closes her eyes and I slide down the bed a little bit but we stay in that position as I hear her heart and breathing slow it self again which makes me realize that she is now asleep. Not too long after I ended up falling into a deep sleep myself with the love of my life in my arms. Josie Saltzman.

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting I have been busy with stuff. I am starting to run out of ideas so please give me some ideas if you guys have any! Thanks for practically 8k reads!! Appreciate you guys! I hope that you guys have a great day/night!