Chapter 44

*15 minutes earlier before the mystery person arrived at Hope's door*

Josie's POV-

After Hope gave me that kiss it stayed in my mind the entire time I was getting ready.

God that girl. I love her so so much. She will be the death of me one day.

I walked back into my dorm and closed the door and rested against it and took a breath as the kiss replayed in my mind multiple times.

"Well someone's happy, your face is very red as well, did you and Hope have sex yet?" I can hear Lizzie's voice say which snaps me out of my thoughts and I look towards her.

"What? No.. not yet anyways" I say and Lizzie looks at me confused.

"Have you even told her that your a virgin yet?" Lizzie says and I don't say anything and she groans.

"Joooo! You haven't told her yet?" She asks me and I shrug as I start getting some comfy black shorts and a grey T-shirt ready for after I shower and to wear when I go over to Hope's.

"No I guess not, I mean we've had very hot make out sessions but we've never actually did it" I say blushing as I think back to mine and Hope's make out sessions and I can hear Lizzie gag.

"Didn't need to know that, but why haven't you told her yet?" Lizzie says and I look towards her.

"I-I don't know, I feel like she'll think it's stupid and think how it's dumb then she'll leave me" I say and Lizzie puts her book down and looks at me.

"Jo, she literally loves you so much, she would die for you, Jo if anything she'll think it's sweet and she loves you for every part of you, no matter what happens" Lizzie says and I look at her confused on how she would be able to describe Hope so much.

"She always talks to me about you and how much she loves you and why she loves you and all, so I hear it a lot whenever your not around" Lizzie says and I smile at how much Hope's and Lizzie's friendship has grown over the years between them.

"But anyways, Jo you should really tell her, and there's no need for you to be scared about what she'll think, I know that she'll love you for everything Jo, don't be afraid about it" Lizzie says and I nod and smile at her.

"Thanks Liz" I say and send her a smile and she returns it before returning back to her book.

"So you guys have a date tonight or something?" Lizzie asks me before taking a sip of her soda that was on her nightstand.

"Uh not really a date but more of a movie night, I asked her for one, god I love how sweet she is with me but yet somehow she's so hot at the same time" I say and Lizzie gags again.

"I don't need to hear about that either Jo" Lizzie says and I just laugh slightly and all of a sudden Lizzie gets up when I finish getting my clothes ready for after my shower.

"Where you goin?" I ask as I turn around and see her about to go out the door.

"I'm gonna head out with Mg, I'll see you later though Jo, let me know how it goes okay? I want every single detail Jo, okay? EVERY SINGLE ONE!" I hear Lizzie yell as she leaves the room.

"OKAY!" I yell back before I grab my phone real quick to check my social media.

After a few minutes I go into my bathroom and I was about to start my shower until I heard a knock on the door.

I groan as I leave my bathroom and head over to open my door.

I opened it and I was surprised to see the person at my door. Surprised and angry at the same time.