"Hello Valerie? Was it?"

Hope's POV-

Me and Josie were driving to the secret location as to which we needed to go to so we could stop Josie's weird dreams of me.

Me and Josie just kept driving and driving for a while and we stopped for food once but then went back on the road and kept driving to where this witch is.

*2 hours later*

We finally arrived at the location and I parked the car in the driveway of a cabin and I looked over and saw Josie's face asleep while her head is resting against the window.

"Hey Jo, we're here, it's time to wake up" I say softly shaking her shoulders but she wouldn't budge.

Just then I heard a whine from Josie and I look at her face and see tears going down it again and only one thing came to mind. The nightmare.

I got out of the car and closed the door and vamp speeded to Josie's side of the car and I opened it and Josie fell through it and I was quick to catch her before she hit the ground.

I set her down softly on the ground and I stroked her hair hoping that it would help her calm down and then she gasped awake and her tears stopped but it still left her face stained with them.

"Hey, are you okay? You fell asleep in the car and I think you were having the nightmare again, were you?" I ask as I help her up and close her door behind her. She nods her head slowly and I nod with a small smile on my face.

It broke my heart to see Josie hurt like this. I would get revenge on whoever was doing this to her.

We walked up to the door and rang the doorbell of the cabin that was in front of us to see the woman standing there and smiling as if she was expecting us, which she was.

"Hello, Valerie? Was it?" I ask as she smiles and nods. "Yes, you're Hope Mikaelson right? And your Josie Saltzman?" Valerie asks and I nod and Josie nods slowly.

She invites us in and Josie sits down on the couch and I sit down next to her and make little circles on her upper back with my finger to calm her down. Which worked as she let out a sigh of relief and rests her head on my shoulder.

"So I understand that you keep having this same nightmare of Hope?" Valerie asks Josie and she nods confused as to how she knew because she was with me the whole time and looked in my direction with a raised eyebrow.

"When you were asleep in the car I called Valerie and told her" I say and Josie nods as she rests her head against my shoulder again.

"So either it's someone wanting to get revenge or maybe you're just scared of Hope" Valerie says and Josie looks up in confusion. "Why would I be scared of Hope?" Josie asks as I was just about to ask that.

"Maybe it's because you're scared that Hope might become like that in the future" Valerie says and I look down. "Hope would never be like that" Josie says and I look up and smile at her and kiss her cheek.

"Well if someone is doing this to me how can we find them?" Josie asks as I was about to ask that.

"I don't know we could try and locater spell but it's guaranteed that we will not find anything" Valerie says and I look down but pick up my head.

"We have to try" I say as I get up and get out a map and me and Valerie do it together and we use Josie's blood cause it only really makes sense and we do the spell and once we open our eyes we found. Nothing.

"Ugh! Damn it!" I say as I get up frustrated but Josie grabs my hands and it take a deep breath.

"You two really are meant for each other, you remind me of two certain people" Valerie says and I smile as I look over to Josie.