"Looks like you're gonna have to catch me first"

Past Chapter: Before I know it, I wake up to Josie screaming

Josie's POV-

Me and Hope we're finally starting to have our movie night. We finally decided on a movie to watch, we decided to watch "The Kissing Booth". I loved that movie and thankfully Hope wanted to watch it too. After we finished watching The Kissing Booth we started watching the second one cause we were really bored. As we were watching the second movie I started to feel a little more tired. Okay it's fine I will just close my eyes. So I did. Before I know I fell asleep and started dreaming. About Hope.

The dream:

"Hope!! Get back here you cheater!" "Looks like you're gonna have to catch me first" I started chasing Hope more and started running faster after her. I finally caught up to her and pinned her to the ground. "Haha I got you, slow poke" "I let you catch me on purpose" I laughed at her. "Yeah yeah, excuses excuses, you're just saying that cause you don't want to admit that you lost"  "Well I did lose but it's not an excuse!!" She rolled me off of her and we ended up laying down in the grass together. Hope then started tickling me. "Ahhh Hope stop it!! Hope! Stop!!" I yelled at her while laughing then she stopped and I hit her shoulder. "Owww what was that for!?" She said acting fake hurt with a fake hurt look on her face. "That's for tickling me" We both laughed at each other and we were still laying down in the grass relaxing and enjoying each other's company.

Before I know it. My dream started to get worse. It turned from a good dream. Into a bad one.

"Hope? Hope where are you? Where did you go now?" I was looking around the woods for Hope because I saw her come out here. Where could she be? I have to keep looking for her. "Josie?" I heard a familiar voice say all hurt and tired. I turned around and saw Hope all weak and bloody. "Hope?! What happened to you!?! Are you okay?!" I rushed over to her side and helped her walk. "Josie, you have to get out of here" "What no I'm not leaving you behind, no way, what happened out there?" I was still helping her walk when she stopped walking and looked at me. "Josie there is a monster out here, and it is powerful, it will kill you, now go back to safety, now" I turned around and looked at her. "I am not leaving you here alone, let's go back together" Before Hope could say anything I heard something that came from behind her. I saw her dripping blood from her stomach. I looked down and saw a knife in her stomach. "HOPE! NO!!" I ran over to her as her body dropped on the floor. Dead. I looked up and saw the cyclops. Tears were pouring down my face like a river. I couldn't control them.

Before I can react to anything I shoot straight up panting hard and look over and see Hope and Lizzie next to me and I see my shirt covered in sweat.

Hope's POV-

I woke up to Josie screaming. I quickly get out of bed and go to her side of the bed and I see that her eyes are closed. She's dreaming. She's having a bad dream. I shrug her shoulders to wake her up. She keeps tossing and turning while tears come down her face and her shirt is covered in sweat. I turn on the light and keep trying to wake her up but she won't budge. Before I know it I see Lizzie come in and she quickly comes over to my side.

"What happened I heard Josie screaming from my room, what's wrong with her?" She looks at me with a concerned face. "She's having a bad dream, she's crying and tossing and turning around and letting out little screams here and there, I don't know what to do Lizzie" I said as my voice cracked with tears in my eyes to see that Josie was in pain and I couldn't do anything about it. Before Lizzie says anything Josie shoots up out of bed breathing harshly. I quickly hug her ignoring that her shirt is covered in sweat.

"H-hope? Y-your al-alive?" I stop hugging her and look her in the eyes. "Of course I'm alive, are you okay? You were having a bad dream" She hugs me again then realizes that her shirt is covered in sweat. "Sorry" I pull her into another hug. "It's okay, I'm just glad your safe and okay" I stop hugging her then I go to my closet as Lizzie hugs Josie too. "Here, put this on" I toss her a t-shirt and she catches it then gets up. "Here you go into the bathroom and change and wipe your tears and me and Lizzie will wait out here or at least I will" She smiles at me and I return it and she goes into the bathroom. "Okay I'm gonna head back to my room, keep her safe" I look at her and smile. "I will, promise" Lizzie smiles back at me then leaves and I see Josie come out of the bathroom wearing my t-shirt.

Wow she looks so good even wearing pajamas, even wearing my clothes, how can someone look so hot and good.

I snap out of my thoughts before Josie notices that I was staring at her.

"You okay?" She nods her head and gets back into the bed and I go over to my side of the bed and turn off the light. "Do you want to tell me what the dream was about? You don't have to if You don't want too" She turns over and looks at me. "I had a dream that you went into the woods, and I went looking for you, when I found you, you were all weak and bloody, You said that there was a monster out there that was powerful, I didn't leave your side and before I know it. I look at your stomach and see a knife in there, you dropped to the floor and I saw the cyclops that we were fighting today" I could see tears forming in her eyes but she tried to hide them. I moved closer to her and put her head on my heart beat and I wrapped my arms around her.

"You hear that? It's my heart beat, I'm alive, okay? I'm alive and right here next to you, and I always will be" I can feel her nod her head under mine. "It's okay, I'm right here, now just relax and fall asleep" I started stroking her hair to calm her down a little bit. After a few minutes I heard her breathing get steady, I knew that she was asleep. And not long after I fell asleep with Josie in my arms. Safe and sound.

Awww well you guys got some more hosie action up in here! And we are almost at 300 reads and I wanted to thank all of you guys for this! I will post another chapter either later today or tomorrow! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying this story and have a great day/night!