"No no no NO! Dad please tell me that she's not!"

Lizzie's POV-

I was hanging out with Mg when I saw something red in the sky. "Hey what's that?" Mg said as he pointed to it our the window. Until it hit me. "That's something I gave to Hope for her to use in case of emergency, we have to go" I said getting up and Mg followed me. "Come on if we're gonna help we should get other people, like your dad, your sister" I then realized, Josie was hanging out with Hope, and their dating, Shit. "Josie's with her, so we really need to hurry" I go grab my dad, Rafael, and Landon and we go outside the school and see Hope and Josie.

"What happened!? I saw the glare Hope" I told her with small concern in my voice. "Um lets just say that an enemy from my dad's old past came, can you take care of Josie? I have some unfinished business to do" I realized that Hope was gonna go kill whoever this person was. "Please don't tell me that you are going back out there Hope!?" Josie says surprised when she realized what Hope meant too and we all look at her. "I'm just saying, it's dangerous" Hope then turns and looks at Josie.

"Jo, Aurora is dangerous to everyone, I'm not letting her win this fight, so I'm gonna go kill her weather you like it or not" I see Josie roll her eyes at Hope. "Okay, you guys take care of Josie and I'll be back" Before anyone else says anything she's gone.

"I can't believe her! She's going to die!" My dad then speaks up. "Josie, she is a tribrid, and so powerful, I'm sure that she can kill a vampire" It was true, Hope was very powerful. "No dad you don't understand, Aurora, is a thousand years old, she was Rebekah's first sire, Hope will lose to her! She's not strong enough!" No wonder why she didn't want Hope leaving, it all made sense, let's just hope that Hope is strong enough.

"Um g-guys, you may not like the sound of this, b-but I smell blood" Mg said stuttering as he didn't want to say it. "Okay then uh, Rafael, Mg come with me, Landon, Josie, Lizzie stay here" I rolled my eyes. It would be useful for a witch to be there. "Are you kidding dad? That might be Hope's blood out there!" Josie said upset and I grabbed her shoulders. "Its okay Jo, it's probably Aurora's" I say which calmed her down then we sat and my dad, Rafael, and Mg left.

Alaric's POV-

Mg said that he had smelt blood, so I told Mg and Rafael to follow me so we can go and try to find Hope. We kept walking after a few minutes and saw Hope's body on the ground while bleeding and her clothes were covered in blood stains. "No no no, you're just a kid Hope" I ran over to her and saw a heart on the ground across from her. "Oh, Hope, I'm so sorry that this happened to you" I picked Hope up and walked back to the school with Rafael and Mg following me.

Josie's POV-

After my dad, Rafael, and Mg left I sat down and Lizzie sat down next to me as Landon leaned against the school wall. I heard footsteps coming over and as soon as I turned my head my heart dropped. My dad was carrying Hope and she was all bloody with blood stains on her clothes and everything. "No no no NO! dad please tell me that she's not!" Was all I could choke out after tears were streaming down my face like a river. I put my hand over my mouth to stop the screaming that nearly came out of me "I'm sorry Josie" He said as he put Hope's lifeless body down.

All of us sat there in silence as we didn't what to say, tears were still streaming down my face. "I'm gonna kill Aurora" I whispered to myself as if it was a promise to which only Mg heard with his vampire hearing. "You guys move her to her room for when she wakes up, I'm gonna call her aunt, she deserves to know about her niece" My dad said as he pulled out his phone and walked away. Mg and Rafael carried Hope up to her room and put her on her bed and all of us sat there waiting for her to wake up.

I grabbed a chair and sat next to Hope's bed and I grabbed her hand and looked at her. Please wake up Hope.

Hope's POV-

After everything went black I ended up somewhere else, it was like I went through a portal to another dimension. I then walked around trying to find out where I was, I remember fighting Aurora then everything went black, now I'm here. As I kept looking around for something I heard familiar voices talking and laughing when I heard my name.

"Hope?!"

I wonder who that could be calling Hope's name? What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter? Guess you'll have to stay tuned to find out. Also guys sorry that this was kind of a short chapter I kind of just wanted to end with a cliffhanger. Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying this story and I hope that you guys have a great day/night!