Chapter 41

Hope's POV-

Jo said that the witches didn't do anything to hurt her.

So now I had another plan. One that wasn't risky and that didn't put Josie in danger at all.

"Okay so get me a map of the other side, your blood, chalk, and all of the spell books" I say and Josie looks confused but still grabs the things and hands them to me.

"Why do you need a map and my blood and chalk and stuff" Josie asks handing me chalk and a map of the other side and my spell books.

She grabs a knife that was laying on my desk and cuts across her hand where blood is being drawn from it.

I lay down the map and grab Josie's hand gently and put the blood in a little vile that is now full of her blood and grab a bandage and wrap her hand around with it to stop any further bleeding.

I grab the chalk and make a giant circle along with some markings in it.

"Hope what are you doing with all this stuff and why do you need my blood?" Josie asks me and I look up at her.

"Well I knew that I had a map of the other side in here and since the witches were basically harassing you, I needed your blood and I need the books to find the spell to astral project to the other side basically, and I needed chalk for that to happen" I say explaining my entire new plan.

"Why didn't we just do that in the first place other than your other plan we were originally gonna do?" Josie asks me and I look at her as she sits down next to me right outside the circle.

"Because I needed to talk to the witches in person, basically on the other side while I just need to contact them right now some how and that some how is this" I explain and Josie nods her head as she reaches over and grabs my hand and holds it tightly.

She gives me a look before I nod and pour half of Josie's blood in the vile onto the map and look for the spell as I finally find it I start to chant the spell.

After a few minutes I finally finished chanting and before I know it I open my eyes and I'm over on the other side. And it's dark.

I start walking around before I start to hear chanting over at some place and follow it until I walk behind a wall and see all the dead witches chanting and I keep my distance but walk a little closer until next thing I know I'm thrown back towards a wall.

I groan out in pain before I look up and see all the witches glaring over at me.

"You..." One of the witches say and I get up and take one step and they take a step closer to me warning me to stay away and I take a step back.

"Look.. I'm just here to talk" I say holding my hands up making sure to let them no that I'm no threat.

"There is nothing to talk about, your THE tribrid, a Mikaelson, Klaus Mikaelson's daughter, Esther Mikaelson's granddaughter, your the thing that is gonna be death to all witches, like that little siphon witch, Josie I believe her name was" One of the witches says as she mentions everybody but the only person who really catches my attention is Josie.

"How do you know about Josie, and why do you keep harassing her because of me?" I ask quickly after she finishes her sentence.

"Her biological mother, Josette, told me about her, when she died she was here, then she told us about her kids that she was pregnant with when she died and we all couldn't help but feel sorry for her, that was until we found out that they were transferred into a vampire's womb, that was all she told us before she went off to peace" The witch says and I feel relived that Josie's biological mother went to peace.