distant

-Tuesday (December 15, 2020)
-12:00 PM

Suhan POV
"Ayyyeeeee!!"everybody cheered me on as I danced in front of the head dancer of the class.

Today I decided to stop by the studio where I usually take dance lessons at.

Right now Samaria is at school and Sienna is with my mama and dad.

They wanted to take her somewhere with them so I let her go.

I'm always in mommy mode and I needed some time off of my hands before I go to work tonight.

It's been two days ever since we found out that Pooh was the father of my girls and I personally haven't talked to him.

I've been letting them FaceTime and talk to him over the phone but I've been kinda dodging him myself.

Why?

Because we didn't establish a relationship together we just established that he was the father of my daughters.

I don't want him to be like bitch just because you the mother of my kids don't mean we need to be fucking with each other.

So I've just been really distant lately.

"You did that shit!!!"everybody cheered me on and I laughed as I got off of the floor.

"Alright I'm out y'all!! I'll be back to whoop some more ass later this month!"I yelled.

I, myself, didn't even know if I still had it.

I went out in the hall to the lockers.

"You had fun?"I heard and I looked up seeing Pooh.

How the fuck did he even know I was here.

"Yea"I said before going into my locker and grabbing my mini backpack along with my phone and water.

"How'd you know I was here?"

"Ya location on"

"That's weird I never turned it on"

"Why you been so distant lately?"he asked me as we headed outside.

"I have?"I asked playfully.

"Yea yeen been answering the fucking door when I pull up at ya shit and you only call me when it's about Sisi and Sam"

"First of all I haven't been at home and second of all I didn't know we were together"I chuckled while saying the second part.

"Shit well I mean we might as well. We got two kids together and we been fucking off with each other why not!?"

"I'm not ready to be getting into it with these bitches over you or getting my feelings hurt and my heart broke because of you"

"Hell nah if I'm gone be around now I'm gone be around forever yeen even gotta worry bout no shit like that"

"Alright Pooh actions speak louder than words"

"I got you. Where you on yo way to though?"

"I was gonna go get something to eat then go home and shower then go hang out with my sister until it's time for me to go get Sam"