LLT🕊 (this is a chapter)

-Saturday(March 6, 2021)
-10:00 AM

Suhan POV
"Put your mask on Sam"I said to Samaria as we pulled up to the funeral home where Shiesty's brother Tarrance's Funeral was being held.

Last week his brother died, he lost his battle with brain cancer.

Shiesty told us not to come down here to Memphis but I decided to come and bring my girls not only to pay our respects but because he's their uncle.

Then he hasn't seen them in a week or talked to them so with them being here today it'll probably lighten his day.

I'm not only here for the funeral either, I'm also down here because I have a hosting to do along with a few modeling gigs.

I had my manager get me booked since Shiesty and I have been having this debate about who can take outer who's city first.

It looks like I already won though.

"Come on we have to go in we're already late!!"I said while pushing her ahead of me.

We walked into the building and the men who were standing out here in the lobby let us know that we could go in.

I opened the door and we went inside.

Everybody looked back at us and we just stood in the back since most of the seats were taken up.

Shiesty looked back at us before turning back around.

I sat Sienna's car seat down before getting her out of it.

Some lady was up talking.

Sienna started screaming causing people to look back and I put her pacifier in her mouth.

"See, that baby even knew Tee was the man!!"she said in the mic and everybody laughed.

I watched as Shiesty got up and walked back here.

"Wassup"he said while reaching for Sienna.

"Hey"I said while hugging him.

"I'm sorry that you're having to go through this, but I love you and I'm here for you if you need anything"I whispered to him before pulling away.

"'Preciate, you mind if I take them up there with me?"he asked me and I shook my head no.

"Aight come on Sam"he said to her and she walked away with him while holding his hand.

I saw some bitch look back and mug me and I just brushed it off Cus ion even know who the fuck that is.

Some people had got up and left and I took their seats at the end of the back row.

"Would anybody else like to get up here and give there resolution before we move on?"the preacher got up to the mic and said.

I watched as Shiesty got up before going up there.

"Man, what can I say!?- I ain't gone lie, this one right here really hit different. Tee, he was my all. If he wouldn't have gave me my name I wouldn't even be who I am today. Ain't no Pooh Shiesty without Tee da P, I'm lost. I mean everybody ain't gone be here forever though so since you gone brudda I gotta keep moving forward. I gotta keep our mama motivated and Ima forever be there for yo son, well he mines now. It's time for me to let that hurt go now, I know you gone be looking down watching over us at all times. And I'll wear yo memory proudly, until we meet again!"he said in the mic before breaking down once again.