come over

-Saturday(February 26,2028)
-12:00 AM

Shiesty POV
I stood in the kitchen while eating from my tub of ice cream.

"Ooooh dad-"Sam said while walking in but I cut her off.

"Nope! Don't even ask"

"See I wasn't even gonna ask for nun"she said while rolling her eyes.

"Wassup then?"

"Gimmie some ice cream and I'll tell you since you just assumed that I was gonna ask for some"

"Gone head but don't eat all of my shit because I only got a lil bit left!"

"Dad that's not even a little bit and you're almost forty years old still eating strawberry ice cream outta one big ass tub like a single mother! Then this the Great Value kind, so it ain't even allat!"she said before we laughed.

"I'm a grown ass man, that's what we do. I done told y'all already that I'm from the hood. I grew up eating this, so this basically all I know"

"Dad you're funny, I love you"Sam said while hugging me.

"I love you more hard head!"

"Thanks for the ice cream and I was gonna ask you if I could go to Whitney's birthday party slash sleepover that's coming up this weekend?"

"You mean next weekend? Who the hell is Whitney?"

"Yes and dad don't play dumb! She's my friend, she was at my birthday party!"

"I ain't playing dumb and you had about twenty other girls at that party Sam"

"Okay now you're exaggerating, it was ten other girls. Whitney was the one who's hair was red and she had the blue braces..."

"Yea ion know"

"If I had my phone I could show you a picture"

"Aight forget Whitney right now, when's the party?"

"It's a sleepover also, so on Friday"

"Who's parents are gonna be there?"

"Dad Shun literally went to jail last month and you're worried about who's parent's are gonna be there!?"

"What he gotta do with that? I ain't ask you about him, I asked you who's parent's are gonna be there!"

"I'm pretty sure Whitney's parents are, it's gonna be at her house!"

"I'll have to talk her parents about it. Does your mama know Whitney and her parents?"

"Uh yea"

"Aight I'll get their numbers from her"

"Mmk"

"Aight goodnight, I'm going to get my old ass in the bed"

"You not gone finish your ice cream?"

"You can have the rest"

"Thank you daaaaaad!! Goodnight!"

"Night! Make sure you turn the light off once you leave outta here"

"Okay"

I headed back to my room and I got into the bed.

At first I thought I was finna go to sleep until I got to scrolling down my feed and saw a post that was made by Yasmine.