summer bash

-Friday(July 14,2028)
-12:00 PM

Unknown POV
"Rumor has it that that bitch is pregnant again."I said to my dad as we sat in the car together smoking a blunt.

"You think it's mine?"he asked while looking at me and I laughed.

"Nah if anything, nigga, it's mine."I said before we laughed.

"Fuck her and that baby. I can't wait till the day we lay both of their assess to rest."he said and I shook my head.

"You gone do that to your own kin?"I asked him.

"Shit anything that has her bloodline in it ain't no fucking kin of mine, that's the devil's child."he said and I laughed.

"You some else pops."I said before turning the car on and pulling out of her garage.
Suhan POV
"Landon help me put this stuff in my car!"I said to him as I walked through the living room.

"What stuff?"he asked me and I pointed to everything that was by the front door once we got to the foyer.

"This for the party?"he asked me while picking up a box and I nodded.

"Yep."

"Let me guess, it's not kid friendly."he said while opening the door for me and I nodded.

"That's right. No kiddos allowed babe."

"So that means that he can't go either."he said while pointing at my belly as we loaded my car with everything.

"How do you know what I'm having?"I asked him.

"I don't."

"Well what you mean 'he'?"

"I've been watching you and Erica closely. We're having twin boys just like you're having a little boy."he said and I screamed while jumping up and down.

"Congratulations!!"I exclaimed while hugging him.

He hugged me back and I started crying.

"What happened!?"I heard Lontrell say as he ran out here.

"Landon's having twin boys!!"I cried.

"Oh word!? Congrats man!!"he said while dapping him up and then hugging him also.

"He says that I'm having a boy also."I said while wiping my face and frowning.

"Shit he might be right with the way you've been pissing out honey."Lontrell said and I laughed before hitting him.

"Yeah that's a boy."Landon said and I smiled.

"I hope it's a boy, you got too many sister's."I said while rolling my eyes.

"Too many what?"we all heard and looked back seeing Sam.

"Too many nothing."Lontrell said while grabbing her forehead and shaking her head.

"Dad stop, you gone mess up my edges."she exclaimed.

"You barely even got edges all I see is forehead."he said and she laughed before pointing at him.

"I'm on yo ass. You got on... dad you know what I'm not even gone do you like that."she said and we all laughed.