bora bora pt.4

-Tuesday(October 12,2021)
-9:00 PM

Suhan POV
"Ight come on we gotta go"Shiesty said and I grabbed my purse.

When we got outside we walked to the end deck and got on the cart as Selena drove us to the hotel.

"Come on we finna walk down there"Shiesty said and I shook my head as we got off of the cart.

"Baby these are not walking shoes, especially in sand"

"Did I tell you to wear em"

"No but they still aren't walking shoes"

"Ight you want a nigga to carry you then?"

"No I'll be fine"I said before he picked me up anyways causing me to scream.

"You are so much of a gentleman when you wanna be"I said as Shiesty kept walking.

I gasped as we walked up on this table that was set up very beautifully.

"They ain't set this shit up right"he said.

"No baby it's actually very beautiful"I said while smiling hard as hell as he put me down.

"I'm sooo excited"I smiled while dancing as he pulled my chair out and I sat down.

"Welcome, are you ready to order?"the waitress asked as she walked up to the table.

"Not yet"I said and she nodded before walking back into the building.

"Baby this is so peaceful and beautiful"

"I'm glad you like it cuz this ain't what the fuck I paid for"

"What did you pay for?"

"'More than this and I paid about two hundred dollars to even get the fucking table out here then the dinner finna be about two hundred more dollars"

"Baby you act like you ain't bring about nine hundred thousand out here, and I'll pay it Poppa if it's that big of a deal to you"

"It's just the principle but I got it ma"

"Alright"I smiled while looking down at the menu.

I found what I was gonna get along with a daiquiri.

Yes I'm trynna get a bit tipsy tonight since it's our last night here.

So tonight I might break the scale and order as many of these drinks as I can.

The waitress came back out shortly and took our orders.

"Baby you know I gotta return the favor for your birthday"I said.