father's day

-Wednesday(June 21,2028)
-4:30 PM

Lontrell POV
"Aye nigga quit doing that!"I semi yelled at Leon as he kept hitting the fork against the plate.

Right now we were all out for Father's Day.

Suhan, Tomiya, and her mama put some together and got everybody here at her parent's house.

Everything looks good, the decorations, everybody dressed up nice and everything.

Last time I checked Suhan's family ain't really fuck with me but now everybody fucking with me.

I listened as Sam and Landon argued with each other.

"Nigga you took my headband so I took your hoodie!"

"I didn't take yo headband, mama took yo headband!"

"I took what?"Suhan said and Tomiya laughed.

"Ma didn't you take Sam headband?"

"Yea I did and what about it?"

"Oh so it was you!? Where is it?"

"Girl I don't know."

"Ma you lost my headband?"Sam pouted.

"I'll buy you another one Sam."Suhan said while rolling her eyes.

"Alright everybody ready to say grace?"Toni asked making sure everybody was at the table with their food.

"Let me."Suhan's dad said while looking at her.

Nigga been acting weird all day ion know what the fucks wrong with 'em.

"Oh okay go ahead baby. Everybody grab a hand that's next to you."

I reached over Leon and grabbed Suhan's hand then Sienna's.

"Do I have to hold his hand?"Sam blurted out referring to KJ.

"Just do it!"Suhan said to her while getting frustrated.

"Don't nobody want to hold yo hand!"Kj said to her and they started bickering before Ton, Suhan's mom, yelled.

"Hey! Cut it out!!!"

After everybody got quiet, Suhan's dad began saying grace.

When he was finished, everybody began eating.

While I was eating I spotted Cali from a far.

"There goes your best friend."I whispered in Suhan's ear.

"What's this bitch doing here!?"she blurted out.

"I invited her Suhan."her dad said and instead of getting mad she just nodded.

"Shiest, you ready for the big bash!?"Bagg said while coming up behind me and dapping me up.

"Hell yea I'm ready."

"Shit gone be a blast. Instead of doing the whole food catering, I got some people coming out with food trucks and shit."Bagg said and I nodded.

"That's cool brother. How many you got though?"

"Shit bout twenty five of them bitches. It's gone be so many people and everybody ain't just coming for no burger or glizzy."he said and I laughed.

"Might as well call it the fair. Shit they say bout two hundred tickets already been sold, you think we gone sell out?"I asked him.

"Shit we just might. What you got on the security, that's who we need the most?"