trifling

-Wednesday(October 6,2021)
-10:00 AM

Suhan POV
"Bitch what the fuck happened last night, ion remember shit!?"I asked Cali over the phone as I laid in the bed butt ass naked.

"Bitch a lot happened, Shiesty in there with you?"

"Nope"

"Shit 30 ain't in here either"

"Uh un see cause.. where the fuck they at!?"I asked while putting her on speaker and gone to my messages with Shiesty.

Before I could text him anything I saw our text messages from last night and furrowed my eyebrows.

Me
You do entirely too fucking much!!! Not once did I ever put my lips on or lay a fucking finger on that girl or that nigga!🤨🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽
2:30 am

Stupid ass Baby daddy
Bitch I saw you kissing on tht hoe and spitting liquor in the nigga mouf frm yours🤮I promise you on erthang I luh I'm through wit yo hoe ass!!💯💯💯 Nigga can't eem be a good nigga and try to wife his bitch up cause she too busy trynna hold onto her past and be a hoe! Fuck you man, real talk!!
2:50 am

Me
Fuck you too then nigga you can kiss my black ass cause at the end of the mfn day, Ima do what the fuck I wanna do!! You better believe dat!😘😈
3:00 am

"Hold up Cal let me call you back"I said while hanging the phone up and calling Shiesty.

The phone went straight to voicemail as soon as it rang and I called again.

It rang for a while this time before it hang up.

I called again and again and again, but he kept declining my call so I left a voicemail message.

"Lontrell, baby, whatever happened last night I apologize for it. It seems to me that I was drunk as fuck but I'm not that drunk anymore. You know I'll never disrespect you to your face like that, I was just fucked up that's all. It's fine if you can't answer my calls or don't want to for whatever reason, just know that I love you and I'm sorry"I said before getting emotional and crying.

"Baby, I never meant for anything out of order to happen last light. You know my fucking heart and you know that I'll never do no filthy and trifling shit like that! I'm sorry! You don't have to kiss my ass, I'm not gone ever do what the fuck I wanna do, or nun of that shit! I love you and I'm sorry Lontrell!"I cried before hanging up.

I folded my arms and laid my head down in them while pouring my fucking heart out.

Ion know if it's the liquor talking again but I ain't ever cried over no shit like this.

I can't be down like this for too long cause I gotta get up and get my self together.

2 hours later

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Shiesty laying there on his phone while smoking.

I didn't wanna say anything to him because I was scared.