got some nerve

-Wednesday(February 10,2021)
-3:00 AM

Suhan POV
I heard someone beating on my door and I jumped up out of my bed.

It could be the damn police, I ain't gone grab my gun yet.

I went to the door and looked out of the peephole.

I couldn't see shit, it looked as if the person had their finger covering it.

"Baby open the door!!!"I heard Migo yell and I rolled my eyes before opening the door.

"What the fuck are you yelling for and why are you here at my house at three o'clock!?"

"Mmcht. You know why I'm here!"he said loudly while coming in and hugging up on me.

"Be quiet my kids are asleep!!"

"Mmcht man they can wake they ass up, we'll have another party!"he said while feeling on my ass as I locked the door.

"You're fucking drunk ain't nobody having no damn party and where are you coming from this time of morning?"

"Fuck questioning me for!?"he asked while following behind me.

"Because you literally just showed up at my fucking house at three o'clock in the morning drunk as hell!"

"Mmcht. Baby quit playing, you know why I'm here"he said while touching on me when I got into my room.

"Move! You stink, you smell like fucking alcohol!"

"It's my nigga birthday today of course Ima smell like alcohol!!!"he yelled while tumbling backwards.

"You're a whole mess and Ima need you to stop yelling!"

"I ain't fucking yelling!!!"he yelled louder before laughing.

"Okay Adarious get out! Get out of my house because I done asked you too many times and you think this shit is funny!"

"What you hiding some nigga in here or something!? You don't want me in here, you don't want me talking!?"

"No, I'm not!! Why the fu- okay seriously you need to calm down"

"I'll calm down once you gimmie what I came over here for"

"I'm not giving you shit, I'll help you get out of your clothes and get ya shit together but you not getting in between my legs"

"Mane quit playing with me, just let me lick it"he said while literally grabbing my vagina.

"Stop fucking touching me! I'm not doing shit with you while you're under the influence!"I spat as I got off of the bed and pushed him back.

I guess I pushed him a little too hard because once he came back forward from that tumble, he slapped me.

"Bitch you got some nerve putting yo fucking hands on me!!"he spat in my face while holding me down by my wrists.

I wasn't shocked by it or anything because this isn't the first time it's happened.

Last time he choked me out and tried to kill me.

We got into it over Shiesty texting me and that resulted in me almost being strangled to death.

Then there was another time when I caught him flirting with some bitch right in front of me.

We got to his house and shit just went left.