alleged

-Friday(March 17,2028)
-1:00 PM

Suhan POV
"Skylar stop doing allat crying!!"I yelled at Skylar as I looked up from my phone.

"Dad where you going?"Sam asked Lontrell who walked into the living room.

"To go handle business"

"What business?"

"Business that your ass shouldn't be minding"

"That was so disrespectful"Sam said.

He went into the kitchen to grab something before disappearing back down the hall.

I got up to go grab some tissue for Leon.

"Leon come here, let mommy blow your nose!"I said to him and he looked at me before running off.

"Alright you wanna have a snotty nose then that's fine with me"I said while sitting back down getting on my phone.

I heard a loud thud before he started crying.

When I got to him he was laying on his back.

"Come on"I said while reaching for him and picking him up.

I went back into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Are you okay bubba?"I asked him as I rubbed his head and wiped his tears along with his nose.

"No no no no no no no!!"Skylar walked over here and yelled causing me to laugh.

"Girl you can't get mad cause my mama holding him and not you"Sam said to her.

Skylar starting pulling Leon's arm and I gave her a look causing her to fall on the floor and start crying.

"Skylar, baby, what you got going on?"Lontrell asked her as he walked in here fully dressed holding his belongings.

He sat his stuff down on the coffee table before picking her up.

She stopped crying while he rubbed her back.

"Daddy bout to leave baby, I'll see you later aight? Be good."he said after kissing her cheek and putting her down.

"Bye dad, have fun"Sam said to him.

"Aight I'll see y'all later, Daddy'll see you later son. Jasmine should be pulling up soon so you can leave whenever you ready"he said and I just nodded.

The door closed shortly and Sam looked at me.

"Mama I got some tea to tell you!"

"What?"

"Okay so one night, when I snuck Shun in I saw Yasmine"

"Who the fuck is Yasmine!?"

"Ummm your friend"

"You saw her where!?"

"Here. She came out of the bathroom and had dad's robe on and everything. I told her that If she wouldn't say anything about Shun and I, I wouldn't say anything about her being here!"

"How you know that was her?"

"Cause I looked her dead in her eyes. She even said my name and knew who I was"