porno

-Sunday(March 11,2021)
-10:00 AM

Suhan POV
I groaned while turning over to my phone ringing off the mfn chain.

I looked to the side of me seeing Sienna and Samaria knocked out.

They had came to sleep with me last night since Shiesty was gone to LA.

I sat up and grabbed my phone off of the charger.

There was missed calls and messages from mostly Shiesty then Pam then my mama then Tomiya then Cali then Andre.

I played Inky Binky Bonky to see who I should answer to first and Pam won.

I got out of the bed and went into the living room while answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Suhan have you been on social media yet!?"

"No why?"I chuckled.

"Well someone might've got into your accounts and hacked you because there's a video of you and someone else going across social media!"

"What video?"I asked kinda unbothered.

"You'll have to see for yourself but don't panic! I got this all under control and I'm gonna have someone get the shit taken down. Do you know who could've hacked you?"

"Nope"

"Alright well I'm gonna go make some phone calls to get this shit taken down but I need you to rethink your passwords or something babe"

"Alright, thank you"

"Just doing my job"

"Yea thanks"I said before hanging up.

I was trynna see this fucking video.

I went to my Instagram and of course people we're sending it to me.

I watched the video and it was me on top of somebody riding them.

Not just no somebody either.

It was Lawrence.

My face was only being shown in the video though.

I knew he was crooked but not this fucking crooked.

I'm honestly not mad about the video because I was really doing the fool on his dick.

The whole video kinda turned me on a lil but I had to remember that Shiesty was gone.

Nope I still haven't told him about the whole lil situation with Lawrence and I'm not going to yet.

I think that if I tell him he's gonna be fucking furious.

If he finds out on his on then so be it but I'm not saying a damn thing until I'm ready.

I called him next.

He answered on the first fucking ring.

"You aight!?"

"Umm yea why wouldn't I be?"

"Cus you got a whole fucking porno out"

"I know I already saw the video and talked to Pam about it"

"What she say?"

"She said she's gonna get somebody to take the video down and shit"

"I mean it ain't too much taking down they can do the shit is out there now!"