wockesha

-Monday(May 3,2021)
-9:30 PM

Suhan POV
"Okay Suhan you ready?"Fredrick asked me.

"Yes but how much y'all paying me for this?"I asked and everybody laughed.

"It's gonna be some things you don't want to do in front of a room full of people but you have to"he said.

"Right because y'all gone pay me, but how much though?"

"We'll talk about that later. I need you to pull the tank down to here"he said while pointing to his butt.

"Okay"I said before pulling the tank top down allowing half of my ass cheeks to show.

"My vagina is literally out!!"I yelled while laughing.

"The quicker you pose the quicker you can change!"he yelled.

"Okay okay!"I yelled back before I tugged at the bottom of the top and posed.

"Yaaasss ma'am Wockesha!!"I heard Steve yell and I chuckled.

The whole purple thing was my idea waaay before I started working this week.

Steve suggested that when I got my makeup done to go ahead and let my eyeshadow match my hair though.

While I was doing the last pose in which he had directed me to do, I felt one of the security guards who worked at this studio staring at me.

I knew it was him because he was standing by the door and I could see him in the corner of my eye.

It was one of the fine-well they're all fine but he's finer to me.

He goes by Blue but I'm not sure what his actual name is.

A/N: in the media

When I turned around from taking my last flicks I looked over at him and smiled.

He just stared at me with that same "I'll kill you" ass look on his face.

I headed to the dressing rooms and went to go get ready for the next thing I was gonna model which were summertime pieces from Fendi.