new comings pt.2

-Wednesday (February 23,2028)
-12:00 PM

Suhan POV
I put on my pink blazer after sliding into my heels.

Today I was wearing a white tee shirt, pink vinyl pants, a pink bedazzled blazer, and a pair of white red bottoms.

I wore all of my jewelry to top everything and my hair was curled.

Once I got finished getting dressed, I texted my chauffeur letting him know that he could just park in the front.

"Everest you wanna take mama's pictures?"I asked her as she followed me from the bathroom to my room.

I threw my belongings in my all while Birkin before heading downstairs.

Everest knew I was about to leave so she started crying.

"Mommy's gonna be back really soon baby, you have food and water so you're fine. Just don't tear my house up!"I said before heading to the front door.

She followed me of course and once I left out of the house, I went to the all black suburban waiting on me.

Brian was standing outside already holding the door opened for me.

"Thanks!"I said while getting inside of the truck.

"You're welcome"

I just know his ass is gonna be sick of me, especially tonight.

"Congratulations!"he said to me and I smiled.

"Thank you again."

"Ready? You got everything?"

"Yes sir, let's roll"

"Let's do it"he said before pulling off.

................

"Oh my gosh there's so many people here!!"I exclaimed while looking at the crowd in front of my store as we pulled up to it.

"Yes there is"Brian said before getting out of the car and coming to open the door for me.

I grabbed my things before getting out of the truck.

There was a photographer taking pictures so of course I had to stop and pose for the camera.

I walked up to and through the crowd who were cheering loud with my bodyguard, James, who I hired.

Once we got in front of the store, I stood next to Pam who was holding a jumbo pair of scissors behind the ribbon.

Everybody knew I was about to give a speech so they were quiet.

"Thank you all for coming out, this means so much to me! If you took time out of your day to come up here and celebrate this with me then I love you dearly. Inside there are plenty of new clothing pieces, and the exclusive ones. Everything is just about fifty percent off, and the building. Oh the building, I don't know if you can tell from the outside, but the inside looks good as new. After having to have this building remodeled twice, I hope that this is the last time. You know they say the third times a charm!... Anyways thank you all for co-"I began to say before I heard Sam and Skylar.

"Skylar come back over here girl!"she said while trynna grab her and I looked at them and gasped.

"Wh- y'all gone make me cry already! Who invited my- oh my gosh"I said before turning away from the crowd and shedding a few tears.