options

-Thursday (February 24,2028)
-9:00 AM

Suhan POV
I laid in my bed up under Cali while scrolling through the many men in my dms.

First I messaged Lou Williams back.

louwilliamas: 🤯👀
me: 👀

dababy: You got up outta that mf didn't you?

johnwall: ....🏀
me: don't even try it🤣🤣🤣🤣
me: Hi John😊

@quavo: come here 🥴
me: come get me

@meekmill: 👀👀👀
me: yo

@og_3three: I'm tired of playing wit u🤦🏽‍♂️
me: The game already ended, you wasting time baby🤷🏼‍♀️

@kollision: You got room for another baby?😩

"Girl you got niggas galore, let me hold one"she said and I chuckled.

"Have all of 'em"

"You can keep Baby, John, Lou, and Kollision's Moneybaggyo lookin ass. I'll turn the rest of them niggas out, they think they're bad boys"

"Not bad boys"I said while getting up out of my bed as I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'm coming too hoe"she said before we headed downstairs.

I grabbed my glock that was embedded into the wall behind the picture.

Cali followed behind me just as Everest would.

"Bitch slow down, long ass toe nails"

"Fuck you"she said and I laughed before opening the door.

It was my bodyguard, James.

"Hi James, what's going on?"

"I was just coming to check up on you, got you a lil some too"he said and I smiled.

"Oh thank you James, and I'm doing good"I said while grabbing the bags from him.

"I brought you something else too, I know you say you ain't had one in a while"he said while holding up a fat ass blunt.

"Oooooh bring it on in"I said and Cali laughed.

"Hey James"she said to him.

"What's up! I knew somebody else was behind that door"he said while walking in.

"James you're so fucking bright, as soon as you walked in this bitch you lit up the whole house"Cali said and we laughed.

"What I tell you bout trynna joan me"he said while following her down the hallway.

I locked the door before we went into my living room.

"I'll be back, ima go get my phone"I said after sitting my glock on the coffee table.

"Bring mines too bitch"Cali said.