unknown swapping

-Wednesday(January 5,2022)
-11:00 PM

Suhan POV
"I wish y'all hoes stop doing tiktoks and come on"I said to Cali, Amir, and Andre.

"Bitch if you wanna learn the dance just say that, jelly ass"Andre said and I rolled my eyes before taking a shot of Casamigos.

I took one more before posting my pictures on Instagram.

@suhantaylor: sexy af, look in the mirror I'm madly in love🥲🖤

"We taking shots or what!?"Amir asked as they got finished and walking into Andre's kitchen.

"I already took mine!"I said while looking around at them.

"Well bitch you taking two more because didn't nobody tell your ass to take em without us"Amir said and I flicked him off.

He tried to grab my hand and I lightly hit him causing him to laugh.

"Yeeeea pour that shit up Dre!!!"Cali yelled as Andre poured us each two shots a piece.

"Alright y'all ready!?"he said while picking one up.

"Wait let me get a picture!!!"I semi yelled before making a boomerang of all of us holding our shots up.

"Here's to being fucking 4liferrrrrss!!!"Amir yelled.

"Drink up, Cunts!!!"I yelled before we each took our shots.

"Oooooweeeee!!"Cali yelled while placing her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Anybody else hot!?"Amir asked.

"It ain't even that bad, yo lil chest ass"I said and we all laughed.

"Alright let's go!"Andre yelled and we grabbed our shit before heading outside to the Suburban that his driver was driving tonight.

................

"I said fuck em, Ion like em, ion love em! When the money come homies turn to haters ion trust em! If the brick ain't coming with a stamp, ion touch it! I want that BMF with the Scorpio when I'm bustin'! Like a bitch when she twerkin, y'all niggas working! Clown ass nigga we should put you in the circus in the cage with the lion let him have you for dessert, and you testifying on your homie! Took a deal but was it worth nigga? FUCK YOU! I met this bitch she said 'my friend she wanna' FUCK YOU! I like your friend but really hoe I wanna FUCK YOU! And if I hit my roadie though, he gotta FUCK TOO! Now put ya middle fingers up and scream, FUUUUUCK—HATERS!!!"everybody in the club yelled to Meek Mill's verse on Fuck You by Yo Gotti.