honest

-Tuesday (December 7,2027)
-6:30 PM

Suhan POV
"Bro leave me alone!!!"Sam yelled at Landon and Kj.

"Y'all leave her alone"I said while passing through the living room.

"Samaria did you bring your clothes down!?"

"No!"she said and I headed upstairs into her room and went to get her dirty clothes basket.

Yep I wash my kids clothes.

They always tell me that they can do it but I just look forward to doing it because I be bored.

I headed back downstairs and went to the laundry room.

I began sorting out her clothes and turning everything on.

Her ass has been very upset lately and I think I know the reason why.

As I was putting her clothes in the washer I checked each pair of her underwear.

Once I got to the last pair there was blood.

"Samaria come here babe!"I yelled.

She came in here shortly.

"Samaria be honest with me. I'm not gonna get mad or anything I just want to know. Are you having sex?"

"No"she chuckled.

I held her underwear towards her and she looked at them.

"Don't lie to me Sam!"

"Okay yes!"She said and I turned around before crying.

"Mama I'm sorry!"She said before crying also and I stopped before turning around to hug her.

"I'm not upset with you at all but how long has this been going on?"

"I started like a couple days after we had that party"

"With Shun right!?"

"Yes! Who else could it be!?"

"Jason! I thought that since you and Shun aren't in good terms and you've been talking to Jason, it could be him!"

"Mama no, Jason and I are friends only!"

"Good so it's Shun!?"

"Yes just please don't tell dad"

"I'm not going to but baby you need to be careful. Did you two use protection at least?"

"Umm not the first time but like afterwards yes"

"Was he a virgin before?"

"No"

"Oh wow well I'm still gonna take you to the doctor for a checkup"

"Okay"

"Mmk and how long did it last the first time? Did he force you?"

"No I wanted it and it lasted for like ten minutes"

"When did he.. you know"

"After like three minutes until I got comfortable but not inside of me"

"Good I'm glad he knows what he's doing. Next time you run into a situation like this Samaria tell me! I've been there before and my parents weren't understanding about it but that doesn't mean that I'm not gonna support my child's decision. Just make sure you and him continue using protection because if you come up pregnant not only will you have to deal with me but your father is going to kill you. Not only him either, you have a big brother and plenty of uncles. But yea I'm gonna set up you a doctors appointment, thank you for being honest with me. Mommy loves tons, be careful!"I said before kissing her forehead and hugging her.