therapy

Disclaimer: Although I have written a chapter on couples therapy, ion know too much so bare with me on this one.

-Wednesday(June 20,2022)
-10:00 AM

Suhan POV
"Good morning Suhan"Angela, the therapist said as I walked into her office.

"Hi Angela"I sighed as I sat down on the couch next to Shiesty.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine"I said while sitting my purse on the floor in between my feet.

I could feel Lontrell staring at me as he sat back.

"First, have you all ate breakfast?"

I nodded and I'm guessing Shiesty did the same.

"What did you eat Suhan?"

"I had a turkey bacon sandwich from Starbucks and a Strawberry Crème frappuccino"

"That sounds good, how about you Lontrell?"

"Shit I ate two bowls of Cinnamon Toast Crunch after taking a shit"he said and I laughed causing him to chuckle.

"Okay good, I'm glad you both filled your stomachs before showing up"

The reason why she asked about us eating is because on our first day coming which was the other day, we got into a really heated argument and she pointed out that it was mainly because we both hadn't eaten.

Ever since I flipped out my mama last month I went ahead and started going to therapy.

So I have my individual sessions everyday of the week except for Wednesdays.

I've been getting better.

Have I rekindled my relationships with my close ones?

Well my mom yes but Cali, Amir, Andre, and Aaliyah, hell no!

My therapist, Eva, tells me all the time that I need to fix things with them but I've been holding out.

I still need some more time to heal from everything including them.

They went on social media bashing me anyways.

Talm bout I stopped fucking with them but I've really been focusing on myself and my family, what's actually important.

No I have not been drinking a lot lately but I still do my hostings, alone with plenty of security around me.

After I got a month of therapy in alone, Shiesty's therapist, Angela invited me to talk to her about our problems.

I guess he told her about me and she was feeling the kid so she invited me.

Just kidding, but he told her some things about us and she wanted to meet me.

After our argument on Monday, she told us that we'll be attending "couple's therapy" for a while until we both get it together.

"Okay before we start on a scale from one to ten, how are you feeling?"

"Mhm eight"I said.

"Why not a ten?"

"I don't wanna be here"