joking

-Saturday(January 15,2022)
-3:00 PM

Suhan POV
I got out of my car and grabbed my purse before closing the door then hitting the locks on my key fob.

"They already here?"Cali asked me referring to Tomiya, Jayda, Tae,  Amir, and others who we'll be joining at this day party.

Andre couldn't make it because today was the day he chose to go shopping.

His boujee ass has an activity for everyday.

"Yea"I said while pulling my leggings out of my crouch as we walked into the building and going straight to the elevator.

"Up to the roof we go"I said as the doors shut.

"You know that Jania bitch gone be up there?"Cali asked while looking at me.

"I ain't worried bout that bitch and ain't gone be worried bout her when I get up there"

"Shit you know I'm stepping ten toes behind you, let a bitch step outta line!"

"And vice versa"I said before we stayed quiet until we got to the roof.

When we were finally up here I looked around for Tomiya nem and once I spotted them we headed over to the section they were in.

"We'll look who showed up late!!"Tomi said and I chuckled.

"Hey Cali, gorl!"she said while hugging Cali and Cali hugged her back.

I spoke to everybody and the only people who was giving a bitch the cold shoulder was Shirley, Dream, and Jania of course.

"Suha you getting thick mama!"Tae said while rubbing on my ass.

"I know, I know"I responded while bending over in front of him and giving him a light shake.

"Tae you gone be the King George of asses"I joked while standing up straight and everybody laughed.

"Where are the bottle girls?"I asked while looking around.

"What you need sis, we got everything right here"Tomi said while pointing at the table.

"Nah ion want y'all shit that's y'all's"I said while shaking my head.

"And bitch you my blood so whatever is mine is yours same goes for Amir"

"Shit it's free"he said while holding up a cup of something and I chuckled.

"Mmcht nah. Ima just get me and my girl a new bottle and hookah"

"Kitty!!"I yelled at one of the bottle girls who had Kitty on the back of her shirt.

"Yes ma'am!?"she turned around and asked me.

"Okay do y'all sell Courvoisier?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Okay can I get the xo version and a new hookah"

"Yes ma'am, I got the hookah going for one hundred dollars and the bottle is gonna be at the most three fifty"

"Okay and can you bring me a glass of lemonade and a glass of iced tea"