sorry

-Tuesday(September 14,2027)
-10:30 AM

Suhan POV
I heard sniffing and I looked up seeing Shiesty pacing back and forth with a gun in his hand.

After I noticed him, I looked around seeing my parents, Cali, and my siblings.

"I'll be back!"Lontrell said before my dad grabbed him.

"Lontrell I understand how upset you are but you got a family man. Don't do something that's gone get ya whole life thrown away. I promise you if I could I would've been killed the nigga but I couldn't. Not knowing that I still got people that I need to be here for, like my daughter. Now ima need you to calm down son and give me the gun, Suhan is gonna be alright and of course Blue is gonna be handled!"

"Mane fuck that! She's my fucking wife, that's my whole fucking life laying right there in that bed! If my life gotta get thrown away because my fucking wife was raped then so be it!! Don't tell me to fucking calm down! Somebody gotta do cause sitting around hur crying like lil bitches ain't gone solve shit!"

"Shiesty stop!"Cali yelled at him.

"You shut the fuck up bitch! Cause you was there and ain't do shit about it!!"

"Baby, it's okay! I'm fine!"I finally decided to speak up.

Shiesty ran over to me and sat the gun down on the table next to me.

He grabbed me by both sides of my face and kissed me.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry! I should've been there, I shouldn't have ever went to the party with 30 nem! I should've been there to protect you. I'm sorry, I'm fucking sorry!"he cried as our foreheads met while he still held my face.

"Lontrell none of this is your fault! No- I shouldn't have been so fucking- so stubborn!! I should've listened to you when you told me over and over not to go! It's all my fault, I'm sorry!"I cried as I held onto his hands once he released them from my face.

"Nah man as your husband I should've been here to fucking protect you, I- I- I- I fucked up man! I don't fucking deserve yo-"

"No Lontrell don't talk like that! You did all that you could! It was my fault and I'm sorry! I love you and I want you to know that just because you're my husband, that doesn't mean that you're always the cause of my downfalls. Just let me deal with this on my own don't go do nothing stupid or anything that's gonna get you in trouble, just be strong for our kids! Okay?"

He nodded.

"I love you"I said to him.

"I love you more, you feeling aight though? You need anything? What you want me to do for you?"

"I'm okay baby, are the kids out there?"

"Yea"

"Okay well I need you to go check on them please and just let them know that I'm fine"

"Aight I gotchu"he said before kissing my lips.

"Thank you baby"

I watched as he walked out before everybody else came up to talk to me one by one.

"Hey baby, how you doing?"my mama asked me as she walked up to me.

"I'm doing better now that I know Lontrell isn't going crazy and my kids are fine"

"I'm glad you're feeling better. You aren't in any pain are you?"

"No ma'am I'm totally fine"

"That's good to hear. I'm sorry that you had to go through that baby. If you need me or your dad for anything just know that we are here baby. We might be getting older but just know that you can call on us to do anything!! While you're healing from this, if you need us to keep our grandkids then we will. Anything you need, just call us baby"

I nodded while looking at her.

She bent down and kissed my forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you too mama, thank you"

"Suhan, best friend! I'm so fucking sorry!! When you told me that you'd be fine and to let him do his job, I had a great feeling that he was gonna bring you right back to the truck!! I didn't know that it was Bl- Suhan can you just please forgive me! I'm sorry that you had to experience someth-"Cali cried while standing in front of me.

"Cali it's okay!! You are good with me, you didn't do anything but try to help!! You didn't do anything wrong! Thank you for looking out for me, you and Amir, I really appreciate the both of you! Don't overthink this shit I'm fine!!"

Everybody came up to talk to me, make sure I was okay, and tell me that they were sorry.

I didn't let the kids come in here I didn't want them to see their mother laying in a hospital bed because I was raped.

I know my dad, Shiesty, and Stunna are planning to not anything but I know that they're gonna end up doing something illegal.

I can't really tell them what to do all I can do is just pray that they don't get caught or hurt or anything.

Thoughts?
Will Shiesty, Stunna, and Suhan's dad retaliate? Do you think they're plotting and just acting civilized in front of everybody else? Was Shiesty wrong for going off on Cali?
Vote and Comment!