competing

-Tuesday(March 9,2021)
-8:00 PM

Suhan POV
"Alright Suhan try this"Gladys said while sliding me a small bowl of the candy yams she made.

I chuckled because this was like the fourth time she let me sample something.

"Mama you might as well just let me make my whole plate"

"Try that real quick then that's the last thing I want you sample"she said and I tried the yams.

"Mmmm!!! That's good, that's really good"

"Are they too sweet?"

"Nope not at all, they're good as he- they're good!!"I said before eating all of them.

"Okay well whenever you're ready you can come make your plate, it's drinks in the refrigerator and ice in the freezer help yourself. Mama gots to go get out of these clothes"

"Thank you"I said while watching her as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Oh girl please!"I heard her yell before she headed upstairs and I laughed.

She's so sweet.

Today I ran errands with her and the girls.

We went to the grocery store and went to help her shop for some more cute things for her house.

"Sam!!"I yelled.

"Yes mommy!?"she yelled while coming out of one of the rooms down here.

"Are you ready to eat?"

"I'm not hungry mommy"

"Okay well let me know when you get hungry"

"Okay"she said before running back in there.

"Sisi!"I said while getting up and walking into the living room.

She was on the floor playing with her toys and watching tv.

She looked back at me and I smiled.

"Heyyy pretty girl! You wanna eat eat!?"

"Gaaa-ba-ca-ba-ca"she made noises while looking at me.

"What you talking about baby?"I asked her while laughing as I went to pick her up.

I sat her in her high chair and went to make her a bowl of candy yams.

I chopped them up and sat back in front of her before feeding her.

I heard the front door open before seeing Diamond walk through the living room and upstairs.

Shiesty followed after her but stopped when he seen us.

It looked like they had been arguing or some.

"Hey daddy baby"he said while coming over and kissing Sienna on her forehead.

"Where Sam at?"he asked me with a mug on his face.

"She's in there"I said while pointing down the hall.