wife

-Saturday (December 18,2027)
-8:00 AM

Shiesty POV
I groaned as I stretched all over the bed.

The smell of breakfast filled my nose causing me to open my eyes.

I stood up and walked outta the room.

As soon as I headed down the hall, I turned into the kitchen.

Suhan stood there butt ass naked while cooking eggs on the stove.

I walked up to her and hugged her from behind.

"Good morning baby"she said while turning her head and kissing my lips.

"This what you on this morning?"I asked her while I rubbed all over her body and sucked on her neck.

"I mean the kids are gone so why not, you hungry baby?"

"Hell yea, you mind if I have two meals for breakfast instead of just one?"

"I do mind, you know you have to head out by twelve"

"Aw shit, yea I forgot"

"Well that's why you have me. I already put out your outfit for the day. Blunts are already rolled. Richard is coming to cut your hair. Then my girls are coming to give you a mani and pedi, cause you need it. All you have to worry about is the other shit"

"You did what?"

"What a wife's supposed to do"she said while turning off the eggs then turning around towards me.

I bent down to kiss her before watching her squat down in front of me.

She pulled my boxers down causing my monster to spring out.

"Did you sleep good baby?"she asked me while getting my shit soaked with spit and saliva as she stared me in my eyes.

"Sssss...mhm"

I watched as she got all of me to fit inside of her mouth causing me to jump.

She stared me in my eyes while pushing further.

"Oooh damn, you so fucking beautiful mama!"I mumbled while twirling her hair around my finger.

She deep throated me before pulling me out of her mouth.

"Shiiiit baby"I breathed heavily while watching her.

She licked all along my shaft and tip while releasing more spit and stroking me with both her hands.

"Yeeaa just like that baby"I groaned lowly.

I held her hair as she glided her tongue until she began making love to my twin boy causing me to switch between emotions, I knew she was playing with me.

She immediately took me back into her mouth and deep throated me once again.

I felt my dick began to twitch and I instantly grabbed her up by her neck and kissed her.

I kinda leaned back towards the island as I picked one of her legs up and allowed her to slide onto my dick slowly.

"Come on ride that shit for daddy"I said while spitting on my fingers and rubbing her pussy as I smacked her ass at the same time.

As she rode me, I took my right hand and gripped her hip with it and I used my left and to grab her neck.

"Oh my goosssh Lontrell, you're so fucking big!!"she moaned out while easing up off of me a little bit but I slammed her back down.