party

-Saturday (November 20,2027)
-12:30 PM

Suhan POV
I walked through the living room where Sam, Sienna, Shun, Kourtney, Landon, Kj, Kaylee, and Jalen were all knocked out on the living room floor.

There was trash everywhere as well as popcorn, candy, and crumbs.

"Hey! Get y'all asses up and clean up my living room!"I semi yelled while going to open every blind and curtain down here.

"Mmcht! Mamaaaaaaa!!!"I heard Sam pout.

"Get up, it's one o'clock anyways ion see why everybody still sleep!"

"Mama we getting in the pool today right?"Sienna asked me while getting up.

"Not if my living room ain't cleaned"I said while bending over on the couch.

Landon was still asleep and I grabbed one of the pillows off of the couch and hit em with it.

"Get yo ass up!"

"Mmcht! Mane what the fuck"he mumbled.

"What!?"

Everybody began getting up and cleaning.

I headed outside to the backyard where Shiesty was already putting food on the grill.

It smelled so fucking good.

"Wassup baby!"he said while hitting his cigar as he flipped one of the burger patties.

"Hey daddy"I grinned while walking over to him.

"You mind going to get the salmon ready for me?"

"Of course I don't mind baby"

He pulled me by my waist with one arm and kissed me sloppily.

"Mmm...okay baby, stop the kids can see us"I said while pulling away once he started getting sexual.

"M-m-m-m-m... girl I love yo ass!!"he said aggressively while biting his lip at me.

"I love you more babe"I smiled before I began to walk away but he pulled me back by my wrist.

"Gimmie a lil bit mo' then you can go"he said and I wrapped my arms around his waist as I kissed him again.

His extra ass dragged the kiss and I had to tell him to stop.

"I'll be back with the salmon baby, you want me to bring anything else?"

"Yea bring about three pans back out hur"he said and I nodded while turning around.

"Thank you mama!"

"You're welcome baby!!"I exclaimed while going back inside.

"Baby!"he yelled before I could close the door.

"What!?"I yelled while looking back at him.

"That ass is fat!"he mouthed and I waved him off before closing the door.

"Thanks for cleaning guys!!!"I semi yelled once I saw everybody leaving the living room.

I went to the front room to check on Skylar and Leon.

They were playing with their toys and watching tv.

I headed into the kitchen and took out the salmon.