unexpected

-Tuesday(April 13,2021)
-8:00 AM

Shiesty POV
"I don't usually do this talking on the internet shit but Pooh Shiesty aka Lontrell Dennell Williams Jr aka y'all favorite rapper aka Ms. Gladys's son has been lying to every fucking body including his other baby mama, Miss Suhan Taylor!! Nigga, you foul as fuck for ignoring my messages acting like you don't see me trynna contact you about our son! Yes our son, Landon Williams, who's life you've never been in!!! I've been calling you and messaging you and everybody around you for years, but bitch I'm done with that shit! My son is now seven years old and will not feel any less of himself anymore because you're not around!!! If anybody's sees this live tell Pooh Shiesty that Carisma Dates is looking for him and wants for him to be in his son's life!"

A/N: she's in the media

I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face while dropping my phone.

Ask me if I believe what the bitch sayin?

Yea I do.

I used to fuck with her way back when we was teenagers.

She ain't ever really came out about Landon until she started seeing me appur on tv and shit.

I ain't gone deny the nigga Cus I know for a fact that he could be mines but shit it's gone be real hard trynna talk to Suhan about this shit.

Right now she out working and I'm at home with the girls.

I'm still on tour but I had to come back to the A for a couple of days Cus I got shows to attend to hur.

"Dada!"I heard Sienna yell and I got up outta the chair and went to the bed.

"Good mornin' princess!"I said while kissing her on her cheek.

"Ma-ma!?"

"Ya mama gone to work she'll be back in a lil while"I said while going to get her diaper and wipes.

"Asctywjb- dada"

"What you talm bout Si?"I asked her as I changed her diaper.

"Jrbsshisca"

"Yea I know you sick of this every morning, but when you start wearing pull-ups yeen gone have to worry!!"I said while lifting her up in the air causing her to scream.

"Come on with ya silly self let's go eat some breakfast"I said while grabbing her diaper and going to the kitchen with her.

I put her down after I threw her diaper in the trash.

"What we eating this morning Si? Cereal or fruit Cus daddy can't cook for shit!"

I looked in the refrigerator and grabbed her bottle that was already made.

I'm guessing Suhan made it this morning.

I grabbed her cereal and crunched some up before putting it in her bottle.

"Here mama"I said while handing her the bottle and she grabbed it.

"Tan chu"

I grabbed the box of Tootie Frootie cereal and made my cereal.

When I was done I went to the couch and sat down with Sisi next to me.

"Daddy!"I heard Sam yell from upstairs.

"Yea!!?"

"Can I go swim in the pool?"