who did it?

-Saturday(February 27, 2021)
-10:00 AM

Suhan POV
I sat in my bed watching the news.

They were talking about Migo.

Last week he went missing, but now they're saying they found him dead in a body bag near a creek on the side of the street.

He had been beaten and had sustained gunshot wounds from his, stomach, foot, private part, legs, neck and arms.

I'm not sure who did it, my dad, Stunna, or Shiesty but whoever did it is gonna be in big trouble.

Not with me but with the law.

After I got out of prison two weeks ago, I had laid low for a while.

Nobody bailed me out because I got out in no time.

The only thing I had to do was pay a fine for fucking up the bar and doing ole girl bad.

The bitch was trynna make me give up at to a million which I don't have, but the judge cut it down to twenty thousand.

The judge also ordered that I had to stay away from her, so this bitch basically got a restraining order against me.

Then the judge said that I was restricted from going to that specific bar and any other franchises owned by the owner.

I'm not trippin.

Ole girl got her money, she knows not to fuck with me now, and there's plenty of bars and shit out here in ATL.

I've gotten back closer with my family.

Stunna cursed me out along with Tomiya.

They were pissed off that I was allowing Migo to abuse me.

My mama she apologized for what happened at the restaurant then my dad he kind of talked to me about that.

I'm good now though just glad that I was able to recover from all of that shit.

Of course y'all know the media got in my business.

I didn't clear anything up though I just let the shit be.

Fuck them.

I heard Sienna crying from upstairs and I went to go get her.

"Good morning mamas baby!!"I cooed at her as I grabbed her blanket before heading back downstairs.

She continued being a lil fussy.

I went to my room and laid her on the bed.

"Are you crying because your wet, or is today just not gonna be your day? Huh!?"I said while going to grab her a diaper and getting her wipes.

She kept trynna sit up.

"Lay down and let mommy change you baby"

She continued trynna sit up and that led to her getting really frustrated.

"Siennaaaa let me change you girl!"I said as I started changing her.

When I was done I picked her up and she still was going at it.

"You want dada or you want eat eat!?"I asked her while bouncing her and heading to the kitchen.

I threw her diaper in the trash before going into the kitchen and warming up her some rice cereal up and grabbing a container of apples flavored baby food.