nice meeting you

-Friday(February 12,2021)
-9:00 PM

Suhan POV
I pulled up to the restaurant where my family was going to be meeting Shiesty and his mom.

Yes my family.

Yes Stunna is gonna be there.

I already let those two know that they better not start no shit or else it's gone be a fucking problem.

Although there aren't gonna be any kids here they still have to chill tonight.

I made sure my bruises and cuts were covered before I went inside.

I went right to the table where they were which was in the back.

Tomi had already texted me and let me know.

"Hey y'all!!"I said to everybody as I walked up to the table.

Everybody was here and were well behaved.

"Hey!!"they each said.

I looked over at Shiesty's mother and she stood up.

"Hi I'm Suhan!!"I said before trynna shake her hand but she pulled me into a hug.

"I know who you are, hey girl I'm Gladys!"

"Nice meeting you!"I said.

"Nice meeting you too!!"

Shiesty was looking at me but I don't think he was looking at me exactly, he was looking more at my body.

"Fuck this nigga looking at?"I heard Stunna mumble and I looked at him.

I could tell Tomiya hit him under the table because he flicked her off.

"Damn before we get off on anything else can I just say that you look just like this man"Shiesty said to me, referring to my dad and everybody laughed.

"Ain't that a bitch, gay ass nigga"I heard Stunna mumble and I kicked him my damn self.

"Yea that's my twin fasho, her and this one! Tomiya wanted to steal her mamas genes"my dad said while pointing at Stunna when he said this one.

I could feel my mama staring at me and I knew exactly what she was looking at but I didn't wanna look at her.

"Are we all ready to order?"the waitress came over at asked.

I looked around at everybody and their attention shifted to their menus.

"Not yet!"

"Okay I'll give you all a little more time to decide and I'll be back"

This gave me time to adjust the Cuban link choker I had on so that it would cover the big ass bruise on my neck.

Every time I thought someone wasn't looking there was one person who was looking, and this time that person was Stunna.

I was so fucking nervous and felt so guilty I just put my head down.