paternity day

-Thursday(April 15,2021)
-10:00 AM

Suhan POV
"Okay y'all ready?"I asked as I walked from down the hall and into the living room.

Nobody was in here but I heard Shiesty walk into the house.

"Erbody and erthang already settled in the cah, we just waiting on you"he said while coming down the hall.

"I know you ashamed for leaving my damn kids in the car!"I said to him as I walked into the kitchen where he had went.

"They aight, I was comin to grab some for Sam anyways"he said while grabbing a pack of Starburst.

"Uh un she ain't getting that"I said while grabbing a water bottle out of the refrigerator.

"This ain't eem for ha. Aye, mind yo bidness and just come on!"he said while walking out of the kitchen.

"I know you ain't talking to me hell"I said while following behind him.

"You damn right I am talking to you"he said and I jumped on his back.

I was hanging on until I fell and busted my ass right on the floor.

"Lontrell, you made me fall!!"I yelled while looking at him.

"I ain't do shit that's exactly what yo ass get though, for playing"he said while helping me up.

"Forget you"I said while dusting my ass off for no reason.

Once we were outside I locked the door before heading to the car behind him.

"Y'all good?"I asked Sam and Sienna as I looked in the backseat.

Sam nodded while putting a grape in her mouth and Sisi was just drinking her milk while twisting her hair around her finger.

I turned back around before putting my seatbelt on and letting down the sun visor and opening the mirror.

"You shouldn't have wo' that fucking dress, titties all out and shit"Shiesty said with a stank look on his face as he pulled outta the driveway.

"It's a fucking v-neck what do you expect and it's not my titties that you see it's my chest!"

"More like a fucking y-neck and ya cleavage out"

I rolled my eyes and waved him off before taking my makeup outta my purse.

"Who the hell you gettin' cute for?"he asked me.

"Not you or anybody else!"

"You getting cute for ya baby daddy huh?"he joked while chuckling.

He was talking about Lawrence.

"Hahaha very fucking funny"I said while looking at him with a straight face before we both looked away and started laughing.

Lawrence is meeting us at the house we're all meeting at to basically get dna tested.

At first it was just gonna be Carisma, Landon, and Shiesty but I talked to him about Lawrence and we were able to compromise.

Since Shiesty didn't want to do it at our house his extra ass got us an air bnb to do it at.

Not just no beat down ass house either, something nice and similar to ours.

He also hired a nurse that would do it since other doctors weren't gonna let us all get tested in the same day.

I don't know how he did it and what he said just like the day at the nail salon, but its happening.

"Oooh baby this my song!!"I said while turning the radio up as soon as Melanie Fiona sang her part on Fool For You featuring CeeLo Green.