lies

-Monday(March 26,2028)
-9:00 AM

Suhan POV
I woke up to my phone blowing up nonstop.

When I went to grab it I reached out too far and ended up falling out of the bed.

I groaned while laying there on my phone which had kept blowing up.

Someone laughed and I opened my eyes seeing a lady holding a tray of food.

"Come on girl, first we need to cover you up before we get you up"she said while grabbing a t-shirt from off of the bed.

I sat up and she helped me into the t-shirt.

"Alright now you can finally get up"she said while pulling me up.

Once I was on my two feet I looked down at the shirt that stopped at my knees.

"Here's your breakfast, I'll be back up to get it just leave it on the table here"she said while heading to the door.

"Wait wait wait wait. Who are you, where am I, and why am I naked?"

"You don't remember?"she asked me.

"Remember what?"

"Okay first of all I'm Miss Mary the maid around here, second of all you're at the one and only John Wall's house, and third of all I don't know why you're naked. John just told me to bring you breakfast and he said that he'd be back up in a minu- well there he is right there!"she said and I saw John walk in.

I folded my arms against my chest so that he wouldn't see my nipples.

"Thank you"He nodded his head towards the maid and she smiled at me before leaving.

I furrowed my eyebrows at John as he closed the doors.

"Good morning beautiful"he said while walking over here to me.

"Good morning John, how did I get back over here?"

"You never went anywhere baby, I think I just fucked your brains out that's why you're confused"he said while hugging me.

"We had sex!!!?"I yelled while looking up at him.

"We indeed had sex that's exactly why you're naked"

"Oh my gosh! On the first date, what was I thinking! I need to call my best friend, I broke the fucking code! Oh my god, he won. He fucking won! Shit!"I spoke aloud forgetting that he was in the room.

"Won what?"he asked me.

"Get out, get out please! Get out and please find me some clothes! Thank you!"I said while holding my phone in my right hand and pushing him out of the room with my left.

Cali didn't answer the phone so I just checked the many notifications I had.

It was Sam on live early this morning.

I went to her live and she was outside yelling and crying.

"Y'all this man is abusive he put his hands on me just like he did my mama! I'll be damned if I continue to stay here under the same roof with him. He's fucking ruthless and dangerous! Last night I couldn't even sleep because I thought he was gone come beat my ass!"she cried.

It took me a while to remember what the fuck she was talking about and once I did, I immediately called her phone.

She declined my call and I called her again.

Before she could answer I hung up to phone and called my mom.

She answered on the first ring.

"Suhan wha-"

"Mama I need you to go pick up Samaria right now. I'll be over there to get her once I'm out of this weird situation that I put myself in"

"What the fuck is going on!?"

"Look I don't even know right now. I just need you to go get her for me please, oh and make sure she gets off of that damn live talking crazy!"

"O- okay Suhan"

"Thank you so much mama, I love you and I will see you later!"

"Mhm your ass is gonna have some explaining to do so get ready!"

"Yep, gotcha!"I said before hanging up.

"Is everything okay?"John said while walking back in here empty handed.

"Yea everything's fine the only thing that isn't is that I'm naked still"

"Technically you're no-"

"John! Don't start that shit!"I said in the rudest and most calmest way possible.

"My bad my bad, are you gonna eat that?"he pointed to the food tray.

"No I'm not thanks anyways"

"Yea uh Judith has your clothes downstairs"

"Downsta- okay thanks John"I said while picking up the things that were mine in here.

I headed downstairs frustratedly but the whole time big foot was on my ass.

Before I could get into the room where Judith was, he smacked my ass really hard causing me to jump and stop.

"Hey! What's wrong?!"

I sighed before letting him know.

"Well my daughter got caught by her dad having sex last night. While we were in the club last night she texted me and told me that he had whooped her. Then he texted me going off telling me that I needed to move her in with me. Then I woke up this morning, fell out of the bed because my phone was blowing up, I found out we had sex on the first night, I kicked you out of one of your own rooms, I went to my daughter's Instagram live that fans were sending me only to find out that she's lying about the whole situation, I wont be able to pick her up this morning, I later have to explain all of this to my parents, and now I'm having to walk downstairs naked not knowing how many guest are around! I feel like I'm going crazy."

"Aight well I can't help you with most of the things you explained but I can help you with get dressed, Judith is still waiting on you"

"Thanks anyways"

"No problem"

I walked into a room that was empty.

"Wrong room"John chuckled and I sighed while throwing my hands up and heading to the similar room on the other side.

"Ooooh! You look like you had a rough night!"Judith said while looking at me as I sat in the chair.

"Good morning to you too and yes I did!"

"Good morning miss lady. I have a pair of joggers, a t-shirt, and some undergarments that you can put on over here"

"Oh okay thanks"I said while getting up and going to her to grab the clothes.

"Oh and you might wanna let some water hit ya body, there's a bathroom right in there"she pointed while sniffing.

"I smell bad?"

"Yep smells like y'all went sixty rounds"she said and I widened my eyes.

"Okay thanks!"I said before going into the bathroom.

Thoughts?
Suhan and John had sex!! Sam is going off on live!!
Vote and Comment!