bullshit

-Friday(May 18,2028)
-10:00 PM

Landon POV
I let my seat back as I sat in my car in front of Erica's neighbor's house.

She came out shortly and I unlocked the doors.

When she got in I hugged her.

"Man how the fuck you keeping that a secret?"I asked her as I touched her belly.

"Baggy clothes"

"You starting to show more and more"

"Yea about that so you know how you went to practice the other day?"

"Yea I go almost everyday"I shrugged while looking out of the window.

"I went to the doctor that day and we're not only have a baby, we're having two babies"she said and I looked at her crazy.

"Two!?"

"Yea, I guess the other baby was hiding"

"Two fucking babies though!?"

"Yes Landon we're having twins obviously"

"Damn. I was okay with the one, now two."

"I mean it's no different than having just one"

"Yea that's what you think"I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Why you acting like that?"

"Look ion mean to be a dick or nun but I got too much going on right now and this is just adding on to the bullshit!"

"So you think our babies are bullshit!?"

"I ain't fucking say that! The information is adding onto my bullshit!"

"I thought you'd be excited"

"Ion know how to be right now, too much shit going on!"

"Okay well Landon if you're gonna act this way then ima go back inside and you can leave. Oh and just so you know, I told my parents!"she said before getting out of the car and closing the door.

I sat there speechless for about five minutes straight.

Now that she's told her parents that means that it's my turn and I ain't fucking ready.

Ima try to hold out as long as I can before word gets out to every fucking body and my parents find out through blogs and shit.
Suhan POV
I rang the doorbell to Renni's house while the camera crew stood behind me.

"Heeeey!!"she exclaimed as she opened the door and I hugged her before walking inside.

"Girl your house is so beautiful, I haven't been here in a while! Maybe I should vacay here and get away from all of the fucking bullshit I'm dealing with!"