making amends

-Thursday(July 7,2022)
-9:00 AM

Suhan POV
I squirmed around in the bed before sitting up and looking around.

Sienna was sleep on top of Shiesty while Sam was in between he and I and Landon laid at the bottom of our bed with Prince.

There was candy wrappers, chip bags, cups, and bottles in the bed.

Last night we ended up having movie night and this is how it ended I'm guessing.

I quietly climbed out of the bed and went into our bathroom.

When I got into the bathroom I went over to the shower and turned the water on before getting undressed and getting in.

I heard a knock on the door and I turned back seeing Shiesty walk in.

"Yes babe?"

"They ass knocked out all over crumbs and candy and shit"he said while taking his clothes off.

"I know, we might not need to do it in our room again!"I said while rinsing my hair as I stood under the water.

"Hell nah"he said while opening the door and stepping in here.

"I'm thinking bout buying another house somewhere"he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?"

"For one our garage getting too full, two it'll be a hangout spot for me and the guys, and three I might use it for studio time"

"Okay I get the garage part but you and the guys can hangout and have studio time in this basement if you just get it fixed down there"

"Yea but who finna wait on all that work to be done?"

"All what work? It shouldn't take long, you act like they gone be remodeling the whole house!"

"You right but I'm talm bout another house somewhere just in case the guys need to get away from they girls, shit maybe one day I'll need a break from your ass an-"

"Yep and all of that can happen downstairs. What's the difference?"

"That it ain't at our house"

"Okay Ima go ahead and trust you on this but if anything happens then I promise you it's gone be me and you!!"

"It's gone be me and you right now if you press up against me like that again"he said and I pressed my ass up against him again.

He spread my legs, bent me over a lil bit, grabbed my neck, and slid inside of me all at once.

I gasped as I felt him deep in my stomach already.

He began thrusting me slowly and I bit my lip while moaning lowly.

"Mmm faster daddy!"

He sped up and I grabbed the sides of his legs.

"Aah-aah-aah-aah fuck it's feels so good daddy!!"I moaned aloud.

"You want daddy to make that pussy rain!?"he asked me as he began rubbing my clit while his other hand gripped my neck.

"Yeeeeeeeeeessss baby make my pussy r- make my pussy ra- fuuuuuuuck I'm- AAAAH SHIT!!!!"I screamed as I squirted while feeling a warm ooze shoot inside of me.