communication

-Saturday(May 6,2028)
-1:00 PM

Sam POV
I sat on the couch across from Landon while watching tv.

"Aye Sam?"he whispered and I looked at him.

"I got some to tell you but you gotta promise me that you ain't gone tell nobody!"

"I already know, you wrecked your car!"I said while looking back at the tv.

"Mmcht. Nah man!"

"What?"

"Promise me you gone keep this between me and you only! Don't even tell the twins!"

"Yes brother!"

"Aight Erica's pregnant"

"Who is Erica!?"I exclaimed before gasping.

"Oh my gosh she's preg-"I said aloud before he shushed me and hit me upside my head.

"Ouch!"

"This stays between me and you Sam! Don't even talk to Erica about it. If you tell somebody, ima hurt you"

"How much pain is it gonna be?"

"Just know it's gone be excruciating"he said and I cringed.

"Okay well my lips are sealed"

"Bet!"

"I got something to tell you too"I said while looking at him.

"Wassup?"

"I think dad and our mother are back together"

"Why you think that?"

"Umm because I caught them having sex when we we-"I began to say before my dad and mama walked in here.

"Hey kids!"my mama said while lifting her sunglasses onto her forehead.

"Hi!"I exclaimed while raising my eyebrows at Landon as he had his mouth gaped open.

"What y'all in hur talking bout?"my dad asked us as they walked into the kitchen with all of the different food bags they had.

"Oh nothing, we just watching a tv"Landon said.

"Oh Aight, who asked for Chipotle?"

"Meeee!!"I exclaimed while going in the kitchen to get my food.

"Thank y'all!"I said while hugging my parents.

"Thank me, ya dad didn't buy shit!"my mama said.

"Oop"I chuckled.

"Where's Sienna?"

"She's upstairs somewhere"

"Sienna!!!!"she yelled and Sienna ran in here with her hamster in one hand and lizard on her head.

"Yea?"

"Here's your food"she said while handing her a Chick-fil-A bag.

"Aye that's mines"Landon said while grabbing the bag from her.

"No it's not!"she said while kicking him causing him to let it go and I laughed.

"Mmcht yea it is!"

"Landon no it is not, there's other bags over here!"I said while looking at him.

"Oh my bad Sisi"