shiesty day

-Monday(November 8,2021)
-9:00 PM

Suhan POV
I rode in the backseat of the Suburban alone while texting 30.

Me
Y'all ready? I'm on my way!!!

30🥀🙌🏽
You late anyways but we left Shiesty at the room

Me
Alone!!???

30🥀🙌🏽
Yea he ain't no damn baby

Me
Don't get smart mf and make sure you let him know exactly when I pull up, Ima text you so you better answer!

30🥀🙌🏽
OKAY MOTHER!!!😒

I chuckled before hitting the power button on my phone.

Today is my baby's birthday and I'm doing it big for his shit.

He doesn't know but I planned him an all black dinner/party and invited most of his friends that are in the industry and that fuck with him.

Anybody who was invited didn't know until two weeks in advance because I didn't want them to slip up and tell him.

I've been planning for his birthday ever since we got back from Bora Bora.

The dinner is gonna last all the way to midnight I hope and towards the end I'm gonna have someone pull up in his brand new 2021 Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder and surprise him.

I know that he'll love the car because his Corvette and his Audi are very similar to it.

Not only will he be receiving a new car from me but I also purchased him three new pieces of jewelry.

We both have matching sets but mine is pink and his is just white diamonds.

I put his outfit and everything together all he had to do was get a haircut and pop that jewelry on and grab that styrofoam cup full of Wocky.

I just can't wait to see how he's gonna react to all of this cause he doesn't know what's going on at all right now.

All he knows is that his friends are taking him out for dinner which is a lie.

"Is this the right stop?"the driver asked me as he looked back and I nodded.

I texted 30 and let him know that I was here so that he could let Shiesty know.