lies pt.2

-Monday(March 26,2028)
-10:00 AM

Sam POV
"Samaria!!"I heard someone yell out my name and I looked up seeing my grandma in her car.

"Please tell me that you came to get me!?"

"Yes now come on and turn that damn live off!!"she yelled.

I turned off the live before pulling my suitcase to the car.

She popped the truck and I put it inside.

I got inside the car afterwards.

"Now what the hell happened?"

"I don't wanna talk about it right now"

"Oh but you can tell the whole world before you tell your own grandmother, alright child"

................

"Samaria! Get your ass up, you ain't sleep! Get in here and talk to us!"I heard as somebody smacked my leg.

I looked up seeing my mama.

"Mmcht why'd you do that!?"

"Get up and come on!"she said and I followed her into the kitchen.

"Here, you hungry?"my grandma said while sliding a plate of breakfast towards me as I sat at her island counter.

"Thank you"

"What happened?"my grandma asked me.

"Okay um I got caught doing grown people stuff so my dad beat me!"

"Mhm well shit I would've did the same thing!"she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Did you know about this? Why the hell did I have to go pick her up, where were you!?"

"I've been knew, Lontrell is just now finding out. Last night I went on a date and I had a great time, that's all you need to know"my mama said.

"Which explains the hickies on your neck, gotcha!"my grandma said and I laughed.

"So she's been having sex and you been knew!? Y'all both are in the fucking wrong!"

"Mama I talked to her about it already. I told her as long as she didn't get pregnant then we were fine. We didn't tell Lontrell because he'd get too upset!"

"How you know she ain't pregnant now?"

"Mmcht! Grandma!"I semi yelled while scrunching my face up as my mama paused like a dummy.

"I'm pretty sure they're using protection mama"

"Well if she ain't pregnant then it might be something else. Take her to the doctor Suhan. If I were you I'd beat her ass first then take her to go get checked!"

"Wow. Like I'm not sitting right here"I said while eating some of the grits on my plate.

"It was meant for you to hear"