animosity

-Friday (January 2,2021)
-10:00 PM

Suhan POV
"His friends and his dad hate me, I broke his lil heart he a cry baby"I sang to Cry Baby by Megantheestallion and DaBaby while fixing my hair.

"Susu with the pretty pupu!!"I heard my girl Cali say as she walked into the locker room.

A/N: let's just say that pupu is short for Punani

"Hey"I chuckled while applying some more lip gloss to my lips.

"You look cute boo"

"Thank you!"I smiled while looking at her.

Everybody was dressed in all black tonight and looking good of course.

A/N: Suhan's outfit

"Always bitch but you ready? Ya nigga nem should be coming in any minute now"she said while looking at her watch.

"Girl I'll see him when I see him"

"Well if you ain't out at that section in ten minutes then Ima come get your ass, but I gotta go. I'm trynna see what it is with 30"

I playfully gagged and she laughed before walking out.

Cali and I've been knowing each other ever since I got here.

She showed me how to do everything and introduced me to a lot of people.

Not that I really fuck with anybody in here, but people still see me and be like what's up Suha.

Also, most eyes are now on me because of the fact that I'm fucking with Pooh.

Cali is also a down-to-earth ass bitch like I really fucks with her.

A/N: she's in the media

Every birthday I've had or my kids have had she's bought something.

Which that doesn't mean anything because Money can't buy our friendship, but she's more like a sister to me.

I heard the dj announce that Pooh nem were in the building.

Before leaving I decided to take a picture in front of the full body mirror.

Once I was done I put my phone in my Fanny pack along with my lip gloss.

"Suhan!!"I heard Cali yell from down the hall.

"I'm coming!!"I said while running out of the locker room.

"I already went over there and cleaned their tables and shit off so their just waiting on us to bring their drinks"

"You're splitting the section with me!?"I asked her.