dead

-Monday(August 14,2028)
-1:00 PM

Landon POV
I walked around the venue as everybody began setting up for my baby shower.

"Landon!? Where's Landon!?"I heard Erica yell and I turned around seeing her dressed in a beautiful ass all blue glitter dress.

Her hair was blue and her makeup was done perfectly.

"I'm right here, you look amazing baby."I said while walking up to her hugging her.

"Where's your mom with the cake!?"

"She said she's on her way."I said while checking the time on my phone.

"She said that an hour ago!"

"Listen, she's gonna be here aight?"

"Okay well can you call her and make sure?"

"Yea baby I gotchu."I said while dialing her number and calling her.

"What Landon, we're literally five minutes away!!?"

"Aight bet."

"Tell Erica I said to stop calling my damn phone!"

"Please!"I heard Sam yell in the background and I rolled my eye.

"You said you're five minutes away, aight bye."I said while hanging up the phone ignoring the both of them.

"She's right around the corner."I said to Erica and she nodded.

"Is your dad coming?"

"I believe so."I said while looking around.

"Can you make sure he's coming also because I need him here to perform like he said he would! My baby shower needs to be perfect."she said and I chuckled.

"He's coming baby."

"Okay and what about your uncle?"

"Who?"

"Moneybagg."

"Ion know about him but my dad is gonna be here fasho."

"Get him on the phone too!"

"Nah."

"What you mean nah?"

"No. You asked for my dad first, you got my dad. If my uncle doesn't show up then he's just not gonna show up."

I watched as her whole facial expression changed and she started crying.

"What you crying for E?"I asked her as I grabbed her waist.

"Get the fuck off of me! That's why I'm glad your- you know what never mind."she said I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oooh Erica you look so pretty!!"I heard my mom say as they walked in.

"You glad what?"I questioned her as I turned her face towards me.

"Leave me the fuck alone Landon!!"she semi-yelled while pushing me back and walking to the back.

"What's wrong with her?"my mama asked me.

"She's mad cause I told her Bagg might not be able to make it."

"Oh well that's too bad for her ass! Didn't you tell her that your dad is gonna be performing?"

"Yea."