lies

-Tuesday (January 5,2021)
-10:00 AM

Suhan POV
I sat on my couch after putting Sisi in her swing.

I had just got out of the shower after waking up and getting my kids situated.

My phone was blowing up nonstop but I never had a chance to see what or who it was.

I accidentally clicked on one of the many dms that popped up on my phone from a fan sending me something.

When I went to it I noticed a picture of Pooh with some bitch.

I looked at the Instagram name and came to realization that it was Kianti.

So this is the reason why we haven't seen him in literally three days.

He's only been FaceTiming us when he's either in the car or at the studio.

@itskianti: Bitches can't find they man Cus I ride it good...hey daddy😘 @poohshiesty

After seeing that shit my heart literally broke.

Not only did you go behind my back but on top of that you fucking lied about the shit.

He can really forget about me now, I'm only putting up with him for our kids.

I'm not gone cry or shed no tear, karma is always the best way to go.

Best believe she doesn't play either.

"Come here Sienna, come take a picture for mommy you look so cute today baby'!"I exclaimed.

I got up and turned her over on her stomach and she started crying.

"What you crying for?"I asked her and she started smiling before crying again.

"Sienna, can you take a picture for mommy please!???"

She ain't know if she wanted to cry, smile, or laugh.

I threw my phone on the couch after taking her picture and picked her up.

"Why you acting fake mama!?"I asked her as I sat back on the couch.

"Huh sweetie pie!?"I cooed as I laid her on my legs.

"Huh!?"I said before blowing onto her belly making her laugh.

"You done acting fake!?"I asked her while doing it again and she screamed.

I heard the doorbell ring and I got up.

"Who could that be Sisi!?"I asked while heading to the door with her.