problem

-Wednesday(April 28,2021)
-8:00 AM

Suhan POV
I watched Snowfall while folding clothes.

Not only did I wash my loads and the girls's but I also washed most of Shiesty's clothes.

Since I got up early this morning to wash my hair and wax my own body, I just decided to do my chores early.

While I was watching tv I heard Shiesty's phone go off multiple times.

At first I wasn't gonna pay it any attention but once it went off again I went around to his side and took it off of the charger.

I unlocked his phone before swiping down seeing his Notification Center.

K🙈
what happened last night, you ain't pull up on me?!!😔

K🙈
don't let that bitch be our downfall Shiesty, we go way back man

K🙈
I understand you got kids by the bitch and everything but, you know damn well I got you wrapped around my finger and you ain't gone ever stop fucking with me!!😫 That bitch is old news, let her ass go!🤦🏽‍♀️🤮

K🙈
Seriously like...I miss you so much and wanna see you again! I know I be doing too much and acting crazy, but no matter what Kianti+Shiesty will forever live on!💋 ily, gotta go get ready for the mall now.😝

I threw his phone flat down on the dresser where it was before hoping that it would crack.

Not only has this bitch been throwing subs on social media but this bitch is texting my nigga.

TheShadeRoom always re-posts what she be saying and shit but I never respond because the bitch at button always broke.

I honestly feel like calling that bitch up or pulling up on her ass but nah Ima always be a woman first and handle my nigga.

Instead of waking him up or damn near smacking the fuck outta him I went back to folding clothes, not his though.

Shortly he woke up and the first thing he grabbed was that damn phone.

"I must've took my shit off the charger last night"

Nah bitch I did!

He sucked his teeth while looking at his phone before hitting the power button.

When he got up he walked around here to my side and hugged me from behind.

"Good mornin'"

I didn't say anything.

He shrugged it off before going into the bathroom and closing the door.

I shook my head and headed to the girl's rooms so that I could put their clothes up and fold the ones they had in their drawers that were fucked up.

................

I was finally done folding clothes and shit and I needed to go clean off the damn patio.

When I got downstairs Lontrell was playing his game on the couch.

I sighed and shook my head as I walked past him.

Yea I'm the woman of the house but damn nigga at least get up and do something!

All he does is, eat, sleep, wash his ass, shit, piss, play the game, and be on that damn phone when he's not out working.