girls day pt.2

-Thursday (December 23,2027)
-12:00 PM

Sam POV
"Alright where to first girls? Nails, hair, or clothes and shoes!?"my mama asked us as we all got settled in the car.

"We might as well go the mall to get everything done, don't you already be letting them white people do your hair auntie"Kourtney said.

"Bi- girl I almost cussed you out!"my mama said and we laughed.

"Auntie you was gone call me a bitch?"

"Yea I almost forgot who the hell you was, I thought you was ya mama for a second"

"I'll take that"Kourtney said and I chuckled.

"So how are you and Debs?"Suhan asked her.

"We're good"

"They're not mama all she does is put her hands on him"

"Girl you better stop and love on that boy, he loves you!"Suhan said.

"He sure does, if you know what I mean"I said while mumbling the last part.

"You too Kourtney!?"she said while slamming on the breaks causing Skylar to cough in her sleep and me to laugh.

"Mama you done almost killed my sister"

"What?"she said while looking back here.

"She got choked"

"Oh she'll be fine. Now Kourtney I know you ain't getting your damn walls knocked down too!?"she said and we laughed for like three minutes straight.

"I'm serious and y'all playing!"

"No but why did you have to say it like that!?"Kourtney said before choking herself.

"Seriously Kourtney, does your mama know?"

"Are you gonna tell her?"

"I'm guessing that's a no and your secret's kept safe with me"she said while holding her pinky up.

"Wait ion trust you auntie, that's like your whole sister right there"

"Well get your ass outta my car and get to walking to the fucking mall then!"

"Okay I'm just kidding"she said before they intertwined pinky's.

"Wait so should I tell my parents, because yours know?"

"My daddy don't know shit"I said and she gasped.

"He doesn't!?"

"Nope"

"Oh yea I trust you a hunnid percent auntie"

"Bitch said a hunnid, not hundred"I laughed.

"Sam you and Shun need to be careful because your dad is smart as hell and he's starting to catch on. If you don't want him to find out then you need to make some changes"