john

-Saturday(March 25,2028)
-10:00 PM

Suhan POV
I sat on my couch hitting the hookah while on live.

"Y'all keep saying I'm too old to be on here doing what I'm doing, but I'm only 31 years old"I laughed before hitting the hookah.

"Bitch you're so lucky that you're single"Amir said and Pat looked at him.

"So what the fuck that mean!?"he asked him and Amir laughed before getting serious.

"Um pipe the fuck down, you know damn well I ain't going nowhere and you aren't either!"

"Period so Patrick shut that shit up!"Cali said and I chuckled.

Patrick walked up to Amir and grabbed his neck before they tongued each other down.

"Damn, I want some too!!"I said while looking at them and then at Cali.

"If only!"I heard her mumble and I reached over and smacked her on her ass.

"Bitch I heard you!"

"What I say!?"

"Don't even worry about it lame ass bitch"I rolled my eyes before reading my comments.

where you going?

shake some ass if you single😛

johnwall: phone broke?🤔

After seeing that Cali and I looked at each other with our mouths wide open.

"You heard him, you better answer that phone bitch"

"Nigga must want his dick sucked upside down or some shit"I mumbled lowly while grabbing my other phone and checking my messages.

Not only did he send me a message but he called me also.

jw: We gotta be to the restaurant by eleven love🤍

"Bitch look at the phone!"Cali said and I read his comment.

johnwall: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"He trynna see what that mouth do Susu!"Cali said while twerking.

"Yea but I was kidding... until then, yea I was kidding"

"Like you can't already swallow five nuts at once, he must don't know who he fucking with"

"Cali shut the fuck up, damn!"I said why scrunching my face up at her.

"What?"she said while looking at me.

"Okay I'm finna go"I said while getting up.

I grabbed both of my phones before heading upstairs and getting the rest of my belongings.

"Patrick, Amir don't be fucking in my house and Cali bitch you better not be eating up all my shit!"I said while walking down both flights of stairs.