new comings

-Wednesday (February 23,2028)
-9:00 AM

Suhan POV
I woke up to my alarm ringing from way across the room, it was loud as hell.

Seems like today it was more louder than any other day.

I groaned while climbing out of the bed.

Today would be the day that I re-open my store here in Atlanta for my clothing line.

Last month Lontrell and I got divorced.

The judge ordered that I regain ownership of my own clothing line and each one of the stores that I own for it along with my warehouse.

He also ordered that we share custody of each one of our children, and that since Lontrell and I shared mostly everything I take ownership in cars that I bought.

Even if they were bought for him.

Did I take them back?

No, but I bought myself something new, the Trackhawk that was just released before the new year started.

My house isn't as big as the house we were living in as a family.

It's a townhome.

Although it did cost me a lot, it was very worth it.

It's a three bedroom and three bath.

I'll find some way to make enough room for the kids if they'd like to come spend a night, but in the mean time mama gotta make some more money first.

For this whole month, I'm booked up for hostings.

All I know is that it's finna go up from here.

This morning before my grand opening, ima go see my children and then ima head where the money resides.

I turned my alarm off before going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

As I was brushing my feet, I felt something furry rub across my leg scaring the fuck out of me.

Once I looked down I saw my puppy, Everest.

She was a White Magic Samoyed puppy, beautiful as hell to.

I had bought her so that I wouldn't be lonely here in this house alone.

Almost forgot her ass was even here.

"Heeeey girly"I cooed while petting her.

I believe she was hungry so I headed into the kitchen and gave her something to eat before going to get in the shower.

...............

Once I was out of the shower, I had got dressed into a regular black shirt and a pair of black leggings.

I did a little curling to my hair and I went ahead and did my makeup.

Since my fat ass was thinking about breakfast I texted Lontrell and asked him if the kids had ate already or not.

He messaged me back immediately saying that they didn't so I told him that I'd bring something.

As far as us co-parenting, we're great.

Lontrell does his part and I do mine.

He never tries to overstep his boundaries being that he knows what he did and that he deserved for me to divorce him.